Dish Network, a company currently known only as Dish, is a direct broadcast company. Dish provides satellite television, internet services, and interactive television to more than thirteen million residential and commercial customers across the United States. If you are already a Dish customer, you know the convenience of the company’s online services. However, if you don’t have the service but would like to subscribe, you can use this guide to see the Dish Network login steps. Once you sign in at www.dishnetwork.com, access the system, can create your account, and find resources you may need.
Dish Network Login Steps
There are a couple of different ways to access the login page.
1. Go to the Dish homepage and click on ”MyAccount” in the top menu, or go to the Dish login page directly at www.dishnetwork.com/MyAccount.
2. Once the login homepage opens, enter your Online ID and Password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on the “Log In” button.
In order for you to be able to login, you need to subscribe and create an account. From the login homepage, click on the “Create an Account” button. Identify yourself by providing either your phone number, 16-digit account#, or 10-digit receiver#. Next verify that you are an account user by entering either your 4-digit security code, the last 4 numbers of your SSN, or your email address. Click on “continue” after you have provided the data. You will then be prompted to enter a user name and create a password.
Dish Network Mobile Login Steps
You can access a number of Dish services using your favorite mobile device. The mobile site is referred to as Dish anywhere and you can get to it at www.dishanywhere.com.
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter the above URL into the address bar
- Click on the “Log In” link on the far right top of the page
- Enter your Online ID, Password and click “Log In”
Dish anywhere has a number of Apps available so that you can get instant access while you’re on the go.
Dish Network Mobile Login via Apple
- Go to the ITunes App site, click on “Download”, open the App and enter your online ID and password
Dish Network Mobile Login via Android
- Go to Google Play, click on “Install”, open the App and enter your online ID and password
Dish Network Login Problems
Dish Network is not compatible with every browser. For example, you will not get total access with Microsoft Edge. Check the Dish homepage to be sure your browser will work effectively. Most problems that you may encounter can be easily solved online. If you forget your ID or your password, click on the appropriate link on the login homepage. Follow the instructions to identify yourself and verify your account in order to retrieve your credentials. If you have other issues, go to the online Support page to access a variety of resources. You can also speak directly to a customer service representative by calling 855-318-0572 or by opening a Chat window at the bottom of the login homepage.
Dish Network Contact Details
By Phone – 888-631-1536 – for Inquiries
By Phone – 855-318-0572 – for Customer Service
By Mail – Dish Network, 9601 S Meridian Blvd, Englewood, Colorado 80112
Online – Contact Us