Interactive Brokers WebTrader is a leading site for making online stock and commodity exchanges. If you’re using the site, you’ll have to start by logging in. Though the process is easy, it can get a little confusing. This Interactive Brokers WebTrader login guide will show you how to sign into your account through multiple methods, as well as how to get in contact with the company if you have login problems that our guide cannot help you with.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Login Steps
While the overall Interactive Brokers WebTrader login process is fairly simple, it is a bit tough to find the login page. While it’s possible to get there from the main site, this walkthrough skips that process in order to bring you directly to the login page. You might want to bookmark this page so you don’t have to go hunting for it in the future. The process of logging in is as follows:
- Go to the WebTrader login page.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Choose between Live Trading and Paper Trading from the drop-down menu.
- Click the square to store your setting.
- Click on the grey Login button to go to your account.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Mobile Login Steps
While it’s possible to log into your Interactive Brokers WebTrader account through a mobile browser, the site certainly doesn’t make it easy. That’s why this walkthrough will bypass some of the obstacles put in the way of users in order to streamline the login experience. If you’re ready, you can follow these steps for your browser – or proceed directly to an iPhone or Android app:
- Open your phone or tablet’s browser.
- Go directly to the login site linked above.
- Enter your Username in the first blank field.
- Enter your Password in the second blank field.
- Choose your account type from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your launch page from the next drop-down menu.
- Tap on the green Login button to continue.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the IBKR Mobile app from the App Store.
- Tap on the icon to launch the app.
- Tap on the Trade button.
- Choose between Live and Paper trading.
- Type your Username in the first field.
- Type your Password in the second field.
- Tap on the white Log In button to continue.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the IBKR Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the app’s icon to launch it.
- Tap on the Trade button to continue to your account.
- Toggle between Live and Paper trading.
- Type the relevant information into the Username field.
- Type the relevant information into the Password field.
- Tap on the Log In button to go to your account.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Login Problems
The good news is that once you get past the main page, the login process is fairly foolproof. The biggest login problem comes from choosing the wrong account type. Always make sure you have chosen Live Trading if you actually want to manage your account online. If you choose Paper Trading, your credentials won’t work on the site.
If you have further problems, you may need to contact support for help. While the company does offer a Login Problems page, if you have problems like a forgotten username or password, you have to request assistance via phone using the Client Services page.
Interactive Brokers WebTrader Contact Details
Most Interactive Brokers WebTrader login problems can be handled quickly by support. If you need to get in contact with tech support for your account, try these methods:
Interactive Brokers Client Services Phone Number: 1 (877) 442-2757
Interactive Brokers Client Services Email
Interactive Brokers Client Services Chat
Interactive Brokers Facebook
Interactive Brokers Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: SogoTrade Login