Trading has largely moved online, thanks to the ability it gives even novices to control their own finances. Just2Trade is one of many low-cost online trading platforms, one that offers its users a few great tools with which to trade. This walkthrough will teach you how to complete the Just2Trade login process on PCs and mobile devices, how to use the company’s Android and Apple apps, how to deal with common login problems, and ultimately, how to contact the company if something goes wrong with your account.
Just2Trade Login Steps
Given that this is an online company, you’ll be doing most of your work through your browser. The login process isn’t too hard, and you’ll be able to log in quickly as soon as you sign up for your account. If you’re ready to log in, you’ll just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Just2Trade homepage.
- Click the Sign In button in the upper righthand corner.
- Enter your username in the field labeled Login.
- Enter your password in the field labeled Password.
- Click on the blue Sign In button to complete the process.
Just2Trade Mobile Login Steps
As you might expect from an online company, it’s fairly easy to use your Just2Trade account while you’re on the go. If you have an Apple or Android phone, you can actually use a dedicated app to log in. If you don’t want to use an app, though, you aren’t out of luck – you can still log in through a web browser. To do so, you just have to follow these directions:
- Launch your web browser.
- Go to the Just2Trade website linked above.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the Sign In button to continue to your account.
Just2Trade Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Just2Trade app from the App Store.
- Choose Live Account from the first drop-down menu.
- Enter your username in the Login box.
- Enter your Password in the Password box.
- Tap the Sign In button when it shows up in the lower righthand corner of the screen.
Just2Trade Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Choose Live Account from the first menu.
- Enter your username in the first box.
- Enter your password in the second box.
- Tap Sign In to continue.
Just2Trade Login Problems
As you can imagine, things do sometimes go wrong when you try to access your Just2Trade account. The good news is that the site has a spectacular uptime record and very few reported bugs, so you aren’t likely to run into problems because of things that happen on the company’s side.
If you have a problem, your first goal should be to double-check your own login information. Make sure that your username and password are both typed in the proper case, as they are case-sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it as long as you have your registered username or email address.
Just2Trade Contact Details
If you can’t solve your Just2Trade login problems on your own, there might be a bigger issue with your Just2Trade account. If that’s the case, you’ll want to contact the company for a bit of technical help. Doing so is fairly easy, as the company does have several different customer service contact methods. These include:
Just2Trade Phone Number: +1 (855) 274-4934
Just2Trade Email Address: email@example.com or Info@Just2Trade.com
Just2Trade Fax Number: +1 (646) 381-3624
Just2Trade FAQ Page
Just2Trade Contact Page
Just2Trade Mailing Address: One Penn Plaza, 16th Floor,
New York, NY 10119
Recommended Login Guide: SogoTrade Login