Welcome to the Learn TCI Student login guide! TCI, the Teacher’s Curriculum Institute, is a company that creates student-centered, activity-based curricula. They provide resources for teachers to create effective lesson plans so that students will have access to the most innovative teaching programs. Through their Learn TCI online portal, they help students engage with a variety of subjects. There are different login processes for students and teachers, but each is fairly simple. This article will detail the steps that students need to take to create an account and to sign in to the portal.
Learn TCI Student Login Steps
Before students are able to access the site, they must first create an account. If you are a new student, follow these steps:
1. Go to the student sign up page.
2. Enter your teacher’s email address.
3. Enter your last name, first initial, and a username that you choose.
4. Create a password meeting the system requirements and confirm that password.
5. Click the blue “Sign Up” button.
Once you have created your account, you can login in one of two ways:
1. Go to the TCI homepage and click on “Student Sign In” on the right side of the page, or access the login page directly at student.teachtci.com/student/sign_in.
2. Enter your Teacher’s email address
3. Enter your username and password and click on “Sign In”
Learn TCI Student Mobile Login Steps
TCI wants to make your learning as convenient as possible so they’ve designed the portal to be accessible using a phone or other mobile device. You can login by:
- Opening the browser on your device
- Entering www.teachtci.com into your browser’s address bar
- Logging in to the site by entering your teacher’s address, username, and password
- Clicking on “Sign In“
Learn TCI currently has no Apps for students to use for mobile access. However, the portal was designed to be accessible with all technology so you should have no problems.
Learn TCI Student Login Problems
If you do have problems logging into the portal or accessing the materials, the first thing you should do is check your computer system and internet specifications. The requirements are listed on the Contact Us page. You can also get additional technology tips on this page. If you forget your password, you can click on the “forgot password” link on the Learn TCI Student login homepage. However, the message that you will receive is to ask your teacher to reset your password using his/her MyClasses page. There is also a “Need Help” link which will connect you directly to the Contact Us page.
TCI Contact Details
By Phone – 1-800-497-6318
Online – Contact Us – to ask a question, send an email, or get tech support.
TCI provides multiple ways by which to contact them and they encourage you to share your opinions, discuss issues, and stay informed through social media. Choose Facebook, Twitter, or other platforms that you can find on the TCI homepage.