Welcome to Myciti login guide! Citi Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States. If you are a Citi customer, you know how easy it is to find a location near you. But you may also want to take advantage of the convenient online portal. You can manage your bank accounts, access your credit and debit card information, and make your payments, all from the comfort of home. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to create and log in to your account.
Myciti Login Steps
In order to use Citi Bank’s online services, you need to first create an account. Go to www.myciti.com and click “Register”. Choose to set up a credit card or banking account and then enter your credit or debit card number. Create a user ID and password, and then enter the verification code. Click “Submit” to complete the process.
Now that you have your account, follow these steps to login:
1. Go to the Myciti login homepage.
2. Enter the user name from your account into the appropriate box.
3. Enter your password into the appropriate box.
4. Check the “Remember My User ID” box only if you are certain that your computer and internet connection is secure.
5. Click the blue “Sign On” button.
Myciti Mobile Login Steps
For even more convenience, you can log in to your Citi account using mobile technology. You can access the Myciti portal either by using your mobile device’s browser (See the steps below) or by downloading the appropriate Myciti Apps.
1. Open the browser on your mobile device and go to the Myciti login homepage.
2. Enter the user ID and password from your account.
3. Click the “Sign On” button to access your account.
You may find that it is easier to use one of the mobile Apps to manage your information. Here are the steps to follow to use one of these Apps.
Myciti Mobile Login via Apple
1. Go to the ITunes store and download the Myciti App for your Apple device.
2. Follow the instructions to install this App on your IPhone or IPad.
3. Login with your user ID and password or enable Touch ID to complete your transaction.
Myciti Mobile Login via Android
1. Go to Google Play and download the Myciti App for your Android device.
2. Follow the instructions to install the App on your device.
3. Login with your user ID and password or enable Fingerprint Sign On to access your account.
Myciti Login Problems
If you forget your user ID or password, you can ask Citi for help getting access to your account. Click on the “Forgot ID or password” link on the Myciti homepage. Enter either your debit or credit card number and click “Continue”. Citi will send you your user ID or instructions to reset your password. If you have other issues, you can access the
Citi Help Center to review the FAQ page or submit your specific problem. You can also ask questions via Twitter.
Myciti Contact Details
By Phone – 1-800-374-9700
Online – Contact Us – for 24/7 banking and Citi financial tools support.