MyLACCD card is a service of the Los Angeles Community College District. Students of this educational system can set up financial aid accounts to access their student refunds more readily. The software provides an internet only checking account where you can deposit your funds and make purchases with the card associated with your account.
If you haven’t opened your account yet or you simply need help with the MyLACCDcard login process, use this guide to view the details of the process.
MyLACCDcard Login Steps
If you are a Los Angeles Community College student and want the perfect tool to manage your financial aid account, follow the steps below to login.
1. Go to the LACCD card vibe account login homepage at mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com.
2. Enter your email address and password onto the appropriate lines at the top of the page.
3. Click the “Login” button to complete the login process.
Before you can take advantage of all the features of the LACCD site, you need to create and register your account. It only takes a few steps for you to begin. The first step is to receive your personal code or card number.
Go to the login homepage and click on the GET STARTED box in the middle of the page. Enter your personal code and click on “Get Started” again. Provide an email address and create a password according to the system requirements, then follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
MyLACCDcard Mobile Login Steps
You need to have access to your financial aid refund whenever you need it. The good news is that the MyLACCD account is fully mobile and totally accessible with both Apple and Android devices. You can complete transactions using your tablet or smartphone, either by logging into the website or by using the appropriate app. To log in to the mobile site, follow the steps below:
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter mylaccdcard.vibeaccount.com into your browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your email address and password into the appropriate lines.
3. Click on the “Login” button.
You can use one of the mobile apps to maximize your banking experience. You can make transfers, pay bills, find an ATM, and receive text alerts by downloading an app to your favorite device.
MyLACCDcard Mobile Login via Apple
- Open the BankMobile Vibe app at the iTunes store and tap “download”
- Once the app is installed, open it and enter your email address and password
- Tap the “Login” button to complete the process
MyLACCDcard Mobile Login via Android
- Choose the BankMobile Vibe APP at Google Play and tap “Install”
- Open the APP and enter either your email address and password
- Tap on the “Login” button
The Android APP is also available on Amazon.
MyLACCDcard Login Problems
If you do not have a personal code or card number, go to the login homepage and click on the “Get Started” box. Click on one of the “Need a code?” links at the bottom of the page. Enter your school name and email address and click “Continue”.
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link and enter your email address or confirmed mobile phone number. Complete the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit” to receive your temporary password. If you have other issues, go to the Contact Us page.
MyLACCDcard Contact Details
Customer Care: 1-877-327-9515, 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.