PerYourHealth is a user-friendly medical payment portal, giving customers the opportunity to conveniently pay for medical services online. The PerYourHealth login portal also allows customers to monitor their payment history and set up a system for future and/or recurring payments.
Customers can arrange payments according to their own schedule and not rely on paper invoices and US mail. This article will provide you with the steps you need to follow to create an account, log in to the site, and get help if you need it.
PerYourHealth Login Steps
This system is used by many medical services, but you should check with your healthcare provider to make sure that he or she accepts payments from this site. Once you verify that you can participate, you can register your account and login by completing the following steps:
1. Go to the PerYourHealth login homepage at www.peryourhealth.com.
2. If you are a first-time user, enter the billing account ID printed on your billing statement and click “Continue”. You will be asked for the access key from your statement, and you will need to create a User ID.
3. If your account is already registered, simply enter your billing account or user ID and click “Continue” to log in.
You can also register your account over the phone by calling
a customer service representative at the phone number listed on your billing statement.
PerYourHealth Mobile Login Steps
There is no mobile app for the payment portal, but this has been designed for customer convenience. For this reason, it is accessible on any of your Apple or Android devices. When connecting via your phone, you may need to adjust screen orientation or scroll right or left in order to view an entire form. Here are the mobile login steps:
1. Open your preferred browser on your Apple or Android mobile device.
2. Go to your browser’s search bar and enter www.peryourhealth.com to open the login homepage.
3. Enter your billing account or user ID into the box provided.
4. Click the “Continue” button.
PerYourHealth Login Problems
There is always the possibility that you will have issues accessing the system. Login credentials are case sensitive, so be sure that your account number or user ID are entered accurately. The system is for authorized users only, and closely monitored to ensure that your data is protected.
Hopefully, you will not need to use the system often, so you may forget your user ID. In this case, click on the “Forgot your registered User ID” link on the login homepage. Enter your account number and click “Continue”. Your user ID will be sent to you in an email.
If this does not work, or you have other issues, call the toll-free customer service number listed on your billing statement to speak directly with a representative.
PerYourHealth Contact Details
There is no online contact information provided, but you can contact PerYourHealth in either of the following ways.
By Phone – 855-853-7242 Toll free
By Mail – 7234 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74136