Southwest Airlines holds a number of different distinctions. It is the airline that transports the most individuals in the United States, and it is the largest low-cost airline in the world. The airline operates an employee portal to foster co-worker communication, and to provide access to HR and payroll information. You can check below for the Southwest Airlines employee login steps to sign in to SWALife, and the resources you can use if you have any problems logging in.
Southwest Airlines Employee Login Steps
You need to be either a current or retired employee of Southwest in order to login to the portal. Be sure you have the credentials you received when you were hired, and then follow these steps to login:
- Go to the SWALife login homepage.
- Enter your SWA ID and password in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Note: Retired Southwest employees have slightly different permissions, and therefore, a different login screen. Go to the login homepage, and click on the “Retiree Login” button. Use the login credentials as above.
Southwest Airlines Employee Mobile Login Steps
Southwest is always on the go, and so are Southwest employees. Thus, the login portal is mobile, so you can get access to your account no matter your destination. When you’re away, follow these steps to login:
- Open the browser on your mobile device, and enter swalife.com into the address bar.
- Input your SWA ID and password in the empty boxes.
- Tap the “Submit” button.
Note: As a retired Southwest employee, access the “Retiree Login” link provided in the section above, then input your login credentials to login.
SWALife is compatible with all Apple and Android devices, and even has a two apps for your added convenience. The following two section will teach you how to login to your account using the apps.
Southwest Airlines Employee Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Find the SWALife app on iTunes.
- Download the app, and touch the data boxes to enter your SWA ID and password.
- Hit the “LOG IN” button to access your information.
Southwest Airlines Employee Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Go to the SWALife app on the Google Play Store.
- Download and install the app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the app, and enter your SWA ID and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Tap the “LOG IN” button to complete the login process.
Southwest Airlines Employee Login Problems
SWALife was made to be user-friendly. If you do have any login issues, you can always contact a Human Resources or IT representative. There are problems that you can manage online. For instance, if you forget your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login homepage. On the new screen, enter your SWA ID, and click “Submit”. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
There are more online resources listed at the bottom of the Southwest Airlines homepage.