TeleVox has created an online system with a focus on enhancing communication between patients and their providers. Now, patients can easily check their health coverage, manage appointments, and follow treatment plans online via the TeleVox ASP login portal. Providers can send appointment reminders and other communications, and even conduct online surveys.
If your provider uses this system, and you are interested in managing your account online, you can use this guide to set up your personal healthcare account and then login to it.
TeleVox ASP Login Steps
The TeleVox portal is designed for use by both customers and employees. You need to set up your system and register your account before you can login. Follow the steps below to create and access your account.
1. Go to the TeleVox login homepage at mytelevox.com. The page opens in English but you can use the “En Espanol” link to convert to Spanish if necessary.
2. If you are a customer, click on the “Customer Number” box to enter your number. If you are an employee, click on the “Staff Login” box to enter your employee ID.
3. Click on the third box to enter your password and then click on the “Login” button.
If you are accessing the system for the first time, go to the “click here” link just below the blue toolbar to open the Setup Wizard. Make sure that your system is running Windows98 or higher before you proceed. Follow the instructions to configure your computer.
TeleVox ASP Mobile Login Steps
Many people want to be able to manage their account from anywhere at any time, and you do have that option with the TeleVox portal. The site is totally accessible on either Android or Apple devices, so you can open your account even if you are away from your computer. Follow the steps below to use your mobile technology.
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter mytelevox.com into your browser’s search bar.
3. Customers should tap the “Customer Number” box and employees should tap the “Staff Login” box to enter the appropriate credentials.
4. Click “Submit”.
5. Enter your password on the next page to complete the login process.
TeleVox ASP Login Problems
When the login page opens, you will receive a message that the site works best using Internet Explorer. If you are having login issues and are not using Internet Explorer, try switching to this browser. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot password” link. Enter your Customer Number or Staff Login ID, and Email address, and click “Reset password”. Follow the instructions to create a new password.
If you have additional problems, you can contact the support center, either by phone at 877-269-2904, or by using the Support page.
TeleVox ASP Contact Details
Contact Us – this page provides a variety of methods you can use to contact TeleVox.
By Phone – 251-633-9252 or 800-644-4266
By Mail – TeleVox Software, 1110 Montlimar Drive Suite 700, Mobile, Alabama 36609