The original United Healthcare Online portal has been replaced by UHCprovider.com. This is the new way for physicians and other healthcare professionals to get the latest news, view policy information, and use links to self-service tools. Since the United Healthcare Group serves about 115 million people, it makes sense to stay connected via the United Health Portal login webpage if you are a healthcare provider.
If you are interested in using the system and are looking for some directions, use this guide for registration and login assistance.
United Health Portal Login Steps
Managing the insurance part of your business using the United Healthcare portal is a fairly straightforward process. Follow these registration and login steps to begin the process.
1. Go to the United Healthcare homepage at uhcprovider.com. 2. Click on the “Sign In” icon in the toolbar on the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your Optum ID or email address into the top box.
4. Enter your password into the second box.
5. Click the “Sign In” button.
Before logging in, you will need to create an Optum ID and register your account. To do this, you need to proceed through a series of screens.
1. Go to the “Sign In” icon in the toolbar on the homepage.
2. Click on the blue “Create an Optum ID” button (or go to the Login homepage as directed above).
3. Click on the Create an “Optum ID” link.
4. Enter your name and email address, create an ID and password according to the system requirements, provide answers to three security questions, and click the “I Agree” button to accept the Terms and Conditions. Follow the remaining instructions to finalize your registration.
United Health Portal Mobile Login Steps
There are times when you may need to review your account or complete transactions when you are away from your computer. United Healthcare understands this fact, and they have set up the portal so that it can accommodate this need.
Though there is no mobile app, you can log in to the website using any of your mobile devices, since the site is completely accessible on both Apple and Android technology. To log in from your smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter uhcprovider.com into your browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your ID or email address and your password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click the “Sign In” button.
United Health Portal Login Problems
There might be a time when you forget your Optum ID. If that occurs, click on the “Forgot Optum ID” link on the login page, enter your email address, and click “Next” to retrieve your ID. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot password” link, enter your email address or ID and click “Next” to reset your password.
If you have other issues, you can use the Contact Us page. You could also email an IT representative at ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or speak to one directly by calling 866-842-3278, Option 1.
United Health Contact Details
By Mail – 9900 Bren Rd E Mn008 T502, Minnetonka, MN 55343
By Phone – Customer service – (866) 633-2446