US Airways has a variety of online resources for its employees. Since US Air became a part of the American Airlines group, some of these online services have been transferred to American’s Jetnet AA portal. However, the Wings portal remains active for employee training resources and some other account operations. This guide will provide employees with the Wings USAirways Employee login steps to sign in to Wings, the functions that can be managed on the site, and the resources available to help solve problems.
Wings USAirways Employee Login Steps
The Wings Employee portal is the employee entry to training materials, flight and travel information, and personal profiles. If you are a US Air employee and need help with your login to Wings, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Wings USAirways login homepage at wings.usairways.com.
2. Click “Login” in the menu at the top right of the screen or click on “Go to Jetnet” in the middle of the page
3. Enter your 6-digit employee ID which is the number you received when you were hired.
4. Enter your password. If you are logging in for the first time, your default password will be the letters “Usa” followed by the last 4-digits of your social security number. Follow the instructions to create a new password.
If you do not have an account, you will be directed to Jetnet to create your personal profile. This is still an accurate site for US Airways, but they are currently working to transfer resources to one main American Airlines portal.
Wings USAirways Mobile Login Steps
There is no mobile App for Wings but US Air understands the importance of on-the-go access. For this reason, the Wings portal is compatible with all Apple and Android devices. You will be able to access all the resources but, depending on the screen size of your device, you may need to scroll to or expand data fields. To login:
1. Open the browser on your favorite device.
2. Search for the Wings US Airways employee portal or enter wings.usairways.com into your browser’s address bar.
3. Enter your 6-digit employee ID and your password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click “Login”.
Wings USAirways Login Problems
There are a variety of support services available to you if you have problems logging into the Wings portal. First of all, US Airways has a number of websites, so be sure to enter the correct URL for the Wings employee portal. If you happen to forget your password, go to the “Forgot Your Password” link in the first textbox on the left of the login homepage. Enter your 6-digit employee ID and click the “Submit” button for instructions to reset your password. If this doesn’t work for you, call technical support at 480-693-6029. If you need other Wings USAirways Employee login assistance, go to the Login Support page to find solutions to your problems.
USAirways Contact Details
By Phone – 1-480-693-6029
Online – Wings USAirways support
Online – Contact American
Via social media – Stay connected at Facebook or Twitter.