The First National Bank of Texas was established in 1901 with a mission to provide innovative banking solutions and world-class service to all members of its community. The bank currently has 300 branches and 400 ATM’s across Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. It also provides user-friendly online services so that customers have convenient access to all accounts. Here is a guide explaining how to log in to these online services, and resources to use if there are problems.The First National Bank of Texas was established in 1901 with a mission to provide innovative banking solutions and world-class service to all members of its community. The bank currently has 300 branches and 400 ATM’s across Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. It also provides user-friendly online services so that customers have convenient access to all accounts. Here is a guide explaining how to log in to these online banking services, and resources to use if there are problems. Follow the 1stnb login steps to take advantage of their online banking services.
1stnb Login Steps
1stnb.com is the login site for the First National Bank Texas. To access your First National Bank online banking account, follow these steps:
- Go to the online banking website, www.1stnb.com
- Enter the username associated with your First National Bank Texas online banking account
- Enter your password
- Click the “Login” button to complete the 1stnb login procedure.
These are the steps you need to follow if you have already registered your onliene banking account. However, if you do not yet have an account, click on “enroll now” and complete the following steps:
- Confirm your identity using either your Social Security number or a Tax ID.
- Create a profile by providing a username, password, email address, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, mailing address, and a PIN.
- Select the online account in which you would like to enroll. For example, checking, savings, credit card etc.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and review your personal information for accuracy.
- Click “continue” to complete the process.
1stnb Mobile Login Steps
You can also log in to all your First National Bank Texas accounts from your mobile device. The 1stnb.com site is compatible with both Apple and Android mobile Apps and devices. Here are the specific steps to access your accounts using mobile technology.
1stnb Mobile Login via Apple
1. Download the First Mobile App from the Itunes store.
2. Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
3. Enter your user name and password for your online account.
1stnb Mobile Login via Android
1. Download the First Mobile App from Google Play.
2. Install the app on your device.
3. Enter your 1stnb login credentials and open your account.
The first time you log in, authenticate your account by entering your first and last name and date of birth, and answering the four security challenge questions. Select “continue” to save your answers and complete the login process. If you are new to First National Bank Texas, create your account first on the bank’s website before trying to use the mobile App.
1stnb Login Problems
There are some computer system requirements to access First National Bank Texas online. You need Windows 7 or higher. You need Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher, Firefox 35.0 or higher, or Google Chrome 37.0 or higher. The Mac operating system needs to be 10.8 or higher and Safari should be at least version 6.0.
If you’re not sure if your system meets the requirements, you can contact customer service at 800-677-9801 or 800-555-5455 or you can email at email@example.com. You can also contact customer service if you need help accessing your account or resetting your password. For mobile app installation support, call 254-772-9330.
First National Bank Texas Contact Details
To receive help with any issue, use one of these resources.
Live Chat – click on the Live Chat icon – Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT
By phone – 254-554-6699 or 1-800-677-9801. For those who are hearing impaired, 866-390-9768 (TTY)
In person – at any bank branch office
By mail – First National Bank Texas, Attention: Correspondence, PO Box 937, Killeen, Tx 76540-0937