Singlesnet is an online dating site that gives individuals the opportunity to meet others with whom they may form relationships. Free members get to view the basic profiles of some of the 2 million members, while full members have access to more detailed information and communication tools. All members must be logged in and this guide will give you the specifics you need to complete the Singlesnet login procedure, create a profile, and contact the company if you have problems.
Singlesnet Login Steps
Here are the steps for current members to follow to login to the Singlesnet dating site:
1. Go to the Singlesnet login page
2. Type in your member ID or email address
3. Enter your password
4. Click the red “Login” button to complete the process
Non-members need to complete the following steps to create an account before getting access to Singlesnet.
1. Click the Join Now For Free button at the bottom of the SinglesNet login screen to create an account.
2. Enter your sex, country, zip code, first name, date of birth, and email address
3. Create a password that meets the website’s criteria
4. Click on the red Join Now button
Once you become a member, you should upload a photo and provide some personal characteristics and interests to create your profile. You should also answer some questions about the type of individuals you would be interested in meeting.
Singlesnet Mobile Login Steps
You can access the Singlesnet dating site using your mobile device. You can do this by opening the portal directly or by downloading a mobile App. Even though the login screen has a slightly different appearance when accessed using mobile technology, the information requested and the login steps are exactly the same as those using your PC or MAC.
Singlesnet Mobile Login via Apple
- Go to iTunes and download the Match app. Since Singlesnet has now become Match, you will no longer find a Singlesnet app.
- Allow the app to install all its updates
- Write your Singlesnet login credentials in the appropriate spaces.
Singlesnet Mobile Login via Android
Just as in the case of the iOS app, you will not find a Singlesnet app for Android. Instead, you need to download the Match app.
- Download the Match app from Google Play.
- Click on Install.
- Once the app has finished the install procedure, tap the icon that appears on your screen.
- Write your Singlesnet login info, just as you would on your computer.
Singlesnet Login Problems
One issue that you might not expect is logging into an incorrect site. Match.com is the current owner of Singlesnet and some links actually take you to a Match website. The login credentials for Singlesnet and Match are different so be sure to check the site on which you land.
Singlesnet Contact Details
If you have issues either creating your account or logging in, use any of the resources below:
Online – Contact Us – Email your question and you will receive a response within 72 hours.
You can stay up to date, post questions, and provide feedback using either Twitter or Facebook.