ADP is a company that provides payroll, human resources services, and human capital management to businesses of all sizes. They employ thousands of people and keep them connected through the ADP Total Source portal login webpage.
Employees can read about current company news and learn about benefit updates. They can also track personal payroll data and work schedules. ADP employees can follow the steps listed in this article to login and manage their accounts.
ADP Total Source Portal Login Steps
ADP employees can take advantage of all the benefits of the portal by following these steps to login:
1. Go to the login homepage at mytotalsource.com.
2. Enter your User ID and Password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click the “Sign In” button.
4. You can check the box “Remember my User ID”. However, be sure that your computer is secure before making this decision.
Before you can review the data on the portal, you need to register your account. To create your account, click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the login page. Enter your registration code which is given to you by your administrator at the time of your hire. Click the “Next” button to complete your account registration.
ADP Total Source Portal Mobile Login Steps
Since many people do business using mobile technology, ADP has designed the portal to be accessible on both Apple and Android devices. You can review your account information from anywhere and at any time. You can do this by logging directly into the website or by using one of the mobile apps. Here are the steps to login to the Total Source Portal using a mobile device.
1. Open the browser on your mobile device.
2. Enter mytotalsource.com into the browser search bar.
3. Enter your User ID and Password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click the “Sign In” button.
Follow these steps to use one of the mobile apps.
ADP Total Source Portal Mobile Login via Apple
- Download the APP from the iTunes store
- Tap “Install” to open the APP
- Enter your User Name and Password into the appropriate boxes
- Click the “Sign In” button
ADP Total Source Portal Mobile Login via Android
- Go to the Google Play store and click on the “Install” button for the ADP Android APP
- Click on “Open” and login using your User ID and Password
- Click the “Sign In” button
ADP Total Source Portal Login Problems
Passwords are case sensitive, so be sure to enter yours correctly. There is a “Forgot user ID/password?” link on the login page if you forget either of these credentials. Enter your full name and either your email address or phone number. Click “Next”. The system will verify your identity and send your user ID.
If you know your password, click “Sign In”. If you don’t know your password, click that box and you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.
ADP Total Source Contact Details
By Email – email@example.com
By Phone – 800-554-1802, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET