Microsoft and Ford Motors developed a partnership in order to create the Sync My Ride login portal. If you own a Ford or Lincoln, this program allows you to connect the Sync My Ride software on your phone to your car, and to control the system with voice commands. In addition, you can view your service history, receive vehicle notifications, and get deals and rewards.
Follow the registration and login steps in this article to begin taking advantage of all of these benefits provided by Sync My Ride.
Sync My Ride Login Steps
To perform the initial log in, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Sync My Ride owner support page at www.syncmyride.com.
2. Click on the “Login/Register” button at the top right of the page. If you have previously registered your account, you can scroll down to the “Login” boxes at the bottom.
3. Choose either “I am a Ford owner” or “I am a Lincoln owner”, or enter your username and password if you have already created your account.
4. Use the left side of the screen to login. Enter your email address as your username. Enter the password you created when you registered your account.
5. Choose “remember me” only if you are sure that your computer is secure.
6. Click the “Sign In” button.
If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to register your account. Use the right side of the screen and click “Register Now”. Enter your name, email address, and zip code into the appropriate boxes and click “Next”. Enter your vehicle information and phone number to complete your account set up.
Sync My Ride Mobile Login Steps
There is no Sync My Ride app, but this system is great at using mobile technology and was designed specifically to keep you connected to all your car apps. You can set up your account and receive notifications on your desktop computer or on any mobile device. It is compatible with Apple and Android operating systems, so you can sync any smartphone or tablet.
Once your device is synced with your automobile, your music, navigation, and other car apps will be available automatically, without the need to login each time you drive. The initial registration process is the same as described above, and you can login on a mobile browser by taking the following steps:
1. Enter www.syncmyride.com into the browser search bar on your mobile device.
2. Scroll to the Login boxes at the bottom of the page and enter your username and password.
3. Click the “Sign In” button.
Sync My Ride Login Problems
If you forget your username or password, click the “Forgot username or password” link just to the right of the “Sign In” button, and provide the requested information to recover your credentials. The Owner Support page has everything you need to get started and navigate through the system.
Ford also provides Lifeline, which is located at the bottom of the Contact Us page. This connects you with many resources, including FAQ’s, live chat, and phone support.
Ford Motor Company Contact Details
By Phone – 800-392-3673 – Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, ET.
By Mail – Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, PO Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126
Via Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.