The Alcon company was started in Texas in 1945, and it is now a subsidiary of the Novartis pharmaceutical company. It is recognized as a global leader in eye care, offering a variety of contact lenses to accommodate all vision types. In an effort to continue to please customers, Alcon provides a convenient way for users to track their rebates online via the Alcon Lens Rebate Center login portal.
This article describes the login process using the Alcon Lens Rebate Center portal. We cover both desktop login and mobile login, as well as useful Alcon contact information.
Alcon Lens Rebate Center Login Steps
Alcon provides an online site for customers, in order to make the rebate process as convenient as possible. Login requires just a few pieces of information, so you should have your rebate receipt ready before you begin.
If you are an Alcon customer, you can either start your claim or check on an existing rebate using the Alcon Lens Rebate Center login portal. In order to check the progress of an already filed claim, follow these steps to login:
- Open the online portal homepage at www.alconchoice.com.
- Click on the Check Existing Rebate box.
- Enter your Rebate Reference Number into the first space. This number is located on the back of your rebate slip.
- Enter your email address into the second space.
- Click the “Search” box.
- Choose the rebate that you wish to track.
You can start a claim either online or via mail. In either case, you will need a copy of your sales receipt, an eye exam or lens fitting receipt, and the UPC code from the product purchased.
Alcon Lens Rebate Center Mobile Login Steps
You can track your rebate online using your favorite mobile device. Though there is no mobile app for the rebate center, the site is completely accessible on all Apple or Android devices. Alcon has designed the entire rebate process to be as flexible as possible. So, to check the progress of your claim from your tablet or smartphone, follow the steps listed below:
- Tap the preferred browser on your mobile device.
- Enter www.alconchoice.com into your browser’s search bar.
- Enter your rebate reference number and your email address.
- Tap the “Search” box and choose the appropriate rebate to track.
Alcon Lens Rebate Center Login Problems
If you have any other issues, contact a customer service representative at 855-344-6871.
Alcon Contact Details
Online – Contact Us
By Phone – Consumer Care Team – 800-757-9195 – Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, CST
By Mail – Alcon Customer Service, 6201 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76134-2001
By Email – Form
Via Social Media – Facebook