Payroll cards are offered by some employers as a way for their workers to more quickly receive and access payroll funds. Wages are directly deposited into each employee’s account, so that they can use it immediately to shop or pay a bill. If your employer offers the Prepaid Self Service Payroll Card, itsmypayroll.com is your login portal.
There, you can withdraw funds, view your balance, and check your transaction history in a manner of minutes. This article explains how to register, and the various ways to login to this system.
Prepaid Self Service Payroll Login Steps
The portal opens a full-service page that provides all the information and links that you need to use the system. To login:
- Open this all-in-one page by going to itsmypayroll.com.
- Enter your Card Number and Access Code into the appropriate boxes.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you have a new card or are using the system for the first time, click on any of the new card or activate your card links on the login homepage. Enter your card number and click “Submit”. Provide your personal information to verify your identity and complete the activation process.
Prepaid Self Service Payroll Mobile Login Steps
The Self Service Payroll site was designed with flexibility and convenience in mind. Users can access funds and complete transactions at any time, and using any mobile device. Users can login using a tablet, smartphone, or any other Apple or Android device by opening the site using the URL, or by using one of the appropriate mobile apps.
Follow the steps below to login with the site address.
- Tap on a browser on your mobile device.
- Enter itsmypayroll.com into your browser’s search bar.
- Enter your Card Number and Access Code, and click on the “Login” button.
To get more immediate access from your mobile device, you can download one of the mobile apps. See the download and login steps below. (You can find the appropriate app by clicking on one of the icons on the left side of the login homepage.)
Prepaid Self-Service Payroll Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Find the ITS MyMobile app on the iTunes Store
- Follow the instructions on your device to download the app
- Install and open the app
- Enter your card number and access code
- Tap “Log In” to open your account
Prepaid Self-Service Payroll Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store and find the ITS MyMobile app
- Tap on Install and then open the app
- Input your card number and access code
- Tap the “Log In” button to open your account
Prepaid Self Service Payroll Login Problems
If you forget your access code, click on the “Forgot Your Access Code” link on the login homepage, enter your card number, and click “Submit”. On the next screen, enter your phone number for identification purposes. Click “Submit” again and follow the instructions to retrieve your access code.
If you have any other issues, contact your payroll department or click on Contact Us in the menu bar at the top of the login homepage.