Ally Invest is the investment branch of Ally, an international bank that is popularly known as both a banking and automative financing institution. Ally provides its members with a number of great online tools, including the ability to trade from the comfort of one’s own home. The purpose of this guide is to help users new and old to figure out how to log into the Ally Invest page both through the traditional PC Ally Invest login portal, a mobile log-in page, and the company’s dedicated app.
Ally Invest Login Steps
Logging into the Ally Invest page is a fairly straightforward process. You will need to know your username and your password to move forward. The steps to logging in from a computer are:
- Go to the Ally Invest login page.
- Click on the green “Log In” button on the top righthand corner of the page.
- Choose your account type from the first drop-down menu.
- Enter your username in the next blank box.
- Enter your password in the final blank box.
- Check ‘Save username’ so your computer remembers your information.
- Click the green “Log In” button on the bottom to proceed to the site.
Ally Invest Mobile Login Steps
There are two methods of logging into Ally Invest with your mobile device. The first method is to log in through your mobile device’s browser. The second is to use the dedicated Ally app. To log in with your browser, you’ll need to do the following:
- Open your preferred browser on your phone or tablet.
- Go to the Ally Invest website linked above.
- Click “log in” on the upper right side of the page.
- Select your investment account from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username in the first empty field.
- Type in your password in the second empty field.
- Tap ‘save username’ to save your username for further use.
- Tap the green “Log In” button to access your account.
Ally Invest Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Ally Mobile app from the iTunes Store.
- Enter your username in the field labeled Username.
- Enter your password in the field labeled Password.
- Tap the toggle to save your username for the future.
- Tap the blue Submit button to continue.
Ally Invest Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store to download the Ally Mobile app.
- Type in your username in the Username field.
- Type in your password in the Password field.
- Tap on the toggle button to save your username.
- Tap on the Submit button to access your account.
Ally Invest Login Problems
There are a few minor problems that tend to occur with the Ally Invest platform. Perhaps the biggest is trying to access the wrong type of account. Always make sure you’ve selected a banking or investment account when you attempt to log into the site – your auto financing account won’t work for the app or main page. If you can’t log into the app at all, try to remember that your auto financing information won’t work at all through the banking interface.
If you still have trouble logging in, you may also have the wrong user identification information. If you’ve forgotten your username, you can contact a company representative 24/7 at 1-855-880-2559. They will offer you instructions on how to retrieve it. If you have forgotten your password, there is a Forgot Password link under the login credential boxes that, when clicked on, redirects you to a page where you have to input your username and social security number to reset or retrieve it, based on your choice.
Ally Invest Contact Details
If all else fails, there are several methods you can use to contact Ally Invest regarding the Ally Invest login process. Below are the most effective contact methods:
Ally Invest Contact Page
Ally Invest Phone Number: 1-855-880-2559
Ally Invest Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ally Invest Mailing Address: Ally Invest
P.O. Box 49050
Charlotte, NC 28277-3432
Ally Invest Facebook
Ally Invest Twitter