Merrill Lynch is one of the best known investing firms in the world, and its Merrill Edge spin-off has been created to help users take control of online investments. To access your account, though, you’ll need to make it through the login process. Fortunately, this article can help you, both by providing a Merrill Edge login guide for various devices, as well as offering troubleshooting for some of the most common login problems.
Merrill Edge Login Steps
Unlike many online trading companies, Merrill Edge makes it fairly easy for users to access their accounts, as long as they have the right information. Once you have all of your account information in front of you, do the following to log in on a computer:
- Go to the Merrill Edge webpage at www.merrilledge.com.
- Enter your User ID in the first field on the left side of the page.
- Check ‘Save User ID’ to save your user information to your computer.
- Enter your Password in the next blank field.
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login Steps
Merrill Edge gives users a few options for logging into their accounts on mobile devices. You can easily log in via your mobile browser, or you can choose a dedicated app for your phone. The Merril Edge login for the former goes as follows:
- Go to the Merrill Edge website we linked above with your phone or tablet’s browser.
- Tap on the blue Sign In link on the upper left corner of the site.
- Type your User ID into the top blank box.
- Tap the Save User ID button to save your ID to your mobile device.
- Type your Password into the next blank box.
- Tap on the orange Log In button to continue.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Merrill Edge for iPhone app from the App Store.
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon on your device’s home screen.
- Choose to set up Touch ID on newer phones.
- Type your User ID into the top field.
- Check the box to save your ID to your Apple device.
- Type your Password into the next box.
- Press the blue Log In button to go to the app.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login via Android
- Download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
- Type your User ID into the field labeled ‘User ID’
- Tap the box to Save ID if you want your ID saved on this phone.
- Type your Password into the field labeled ‘Password’.
- Tap the Log In button to continue.
Merrill Edge Login Problems
Fortunately, Merrill Edge’s login process is fairly simple. Most problems come down to forgetting your username or password. Both problems can be remedied by clicking the Forgot ID or Forgot Password links on the login page.
A bit less common, though still problematic, is forgetting to set up an account. If you have another account with Merrill Lynch or Bank of America, you may still need to set up your ID with Merrill Edge. Doing so can be accomplished on the Enroll for Online Access page, which will require your account number.
Merrill Edge Contact Details
If your attempts to log onto the site don’t work, you may need more help. The best way to get the help you need is by contacting Merrill Edge directly for Merrill Edge login help. Below are a few of the best methods of contact: