Welcome to the Apexvs Learning login guide! Apex Learning is an institution specializing in digital curricula in the sciences and the arts. They offer students the opportunity to achieve, and support efforts with a reliable and comprehensive online platform of resources. Obviously, to be successful you need to be able to access the portal and all of its information. So, for your benefit, this article will provide you with the step-by-step instructions to login and to get help if you need it.
Apexvs Learning Login Steps
You need to register with APEX Learning before you can gain access to the site. Once you become a student, there are several URL’s you can use to access the APEX Learning login page. Each of these alternatives take you to the same login page, and once that page is open, the sign in process is the same. Here are those sign in steps for you to follow:
1. Go to the APEX homepage and click on “Login” in the menu bar at the top of the page. Or log in directly at www.apexvs.com or www.apexlearning.com/usr/login.
2. Enter your user name and password into the appropriate boxes. If you are new to the site, you will use the password assigned to you at registration. You will be asked to create a permanent password once you login. 3. Click the white “Sign In” button.
APEX Learning Mobile Login Steps
You can also access the portal using any mobile device.
1. Open your mobile browser and enter www.apexvs.com into the browser’s address bar.
2. Enter your user name and password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on the white “Sign In” button to access the APEX Learning portal.
APEX Learning does not have an App available for you to use to log in to the portal. However, the portal is compatible with all computers, browsers, and mobile devices, so following the above steps should provide you with the access you need.
APEX Learning Login Problems
If you do have issues trying to access the APEX Learning portal, there are solutions. A common problem is forgetting your password. In this case, the login page contains a “Forgot Password?” link for you to use. There is also a “Run system check-up” link to be sure that all the pages will be displayed properly. You may also need to enable cookies for this specific website.
If you use your mobile device, especially one with a small screen, you will probably need to regularly scroll right and left to view all the material on a page. If you need additional help, use the Student Support Page to view quick links like course materials, popup blockers, and system recommendations.
APEX Learning Contact Details
By Phone – 800-453-1454
By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online – You can get assistance in one of two ways. Go to the Student Support Page to get general course material information and to get answers to some technology questions. Or go to the
Student Resources Page to review articles, including a blog providing assistance on various subjects.