Welcome to the GTEFCU login guide! Are you a member of GTE Financial Credit Union? If you are, you probably know the benefits of your membership. You may even use the online system which gives you the convenience of reviewing your account, paying bills, and performing other transactions from a distance. If you’re not yet using this system or you want to become a member, keep reading to learn the steps to create an account, to login to the online portal, and to view all of GTE’s support resources.
GTEFCU Login Steps
The steps to login are fairly simple but you must first be a member. Once you join GTE Financial, you need to create an online account.
- Go to the Enrollment Form homepage. You can also access this page from the GTEFCU login homepage.
- Enter your Member Number or Social Security Number and click “Next”.
- Create your personal credentials and set up security questions.
- Click “Complete”.
You can access the GTE login homepage in one of two ways:
1. Go to the GTEFCU login homepage. Or go to www.gtefcu.org and click on the white “Login to Online Banking” link in the menu bar at the top left of the page.
GTEFCU Mobile Login Steps
You can also access the online portal from your mobile device.
1. Open the browser on your mobile device and enter www.gtemobile.org into the address bar.
2. When the login page opens, enter your user name and password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on “Login” to access your account.
You can still view your account balances, transfer funds, and make payments, but you have additional services as well. You can make a deposit with Deposit2GO or get a loan offer with “1-Click Lending”. GTE makes using either your Android or Apple device even more convenient by offering Apps for your use. Rather than the additional browsing steps, just load the compatible App onto your chosen device.
GTE Mobile Login via Android
- Open the browser on your device and enter www.gtemobile.org into the search bar.
- When the App opens, add it to your bookmarks, and then save the App to your homescreen.
- Open and login using account credentials.
GTE Mobile Login via Apple
- Open Safari, enter www.gtemobile.org into the search bar, and press Go.
- When the App opens, click on the Arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on add to homescreen.
- Open the App and login using account credentials.
GTEFCU Login Problems
At times, as you use the portal, you may forget your user name or password. You can get help recovering your credentials on the GTE login homepage. Click on the “forgot user name or password” link just under the login box.
Depending on the speed of your internet connection, you may get locked out of your account. If you have this or any other problem, contact a Member Care Advocate at 888-871-2690. For help with the mobile App, go to the mobile access page to review a number of resources you can use.