Citibank is a full-service bank providing credit cards, mortgages, personal and commercial loans, and lines of credit. One of their most popular conveniences is the prepaid card. Recently, the bank was bought by Wirecard, so the Citi Prepaid login page is now powered by them. It can be found at www.na.citiprepaid.com.
Customers can manage their prepaid account online with the Citi Prepaid login portal. This guide will explain how to login to the site and how to get support if you have problems logging in.
Citi Prepaid Login Steps
The Citi Prepaid card program is now managed by Wirecard AG, so you should not be surprised to see that heading at the top of the login page. Here are the steps you need to follow to log in to your Citi Prepaid account:
1. Go to www.na.citiprepaid.com. The former login site, www.citiprepaid.com will no longer work.
2. Type your username and password into the appropriate spaces. Your Citi Prepaid login credentials will not change.
3. Type the verification code that appears in the image box.
4. Click the blue Log In button to enter your account.
If you are a first-time user, you will need to register your card by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Citi Prepaid registration site.
2. Enter the card number and the card security code in the appropriate spaces.
3. Click next and follow the directions to complete the registration process.
Citi Prepaid Mobile Login Steps
You can also access your Citi Prepaid account from your mobile device. You can check your balance, make bill payments, make deposits, and even activate a new card. To manage your account using mobile technology, follow these steps:
1. Visit the www.na.citiprepaid.com website on a mobile device.
2. Input your username in the first empty box.
3. Input your password in the second empty box.
4. Verify the code on the screen.
5. Tap the Log In button.
Citi Prepaid Mobile Login via Apple Devices
1. Download the app for your Apple device from iTunes.
2. Click on Install to open the app on your device.
3. Write your username and password in the login menu fields.
4. Tap the log in button to access your account.
Citi Prepaid Mobile Login via Android Devices
1. Download the app for your Android device from Google Play.
2. Once the app is downloaded, install it on your device.
3. Open the app by tapping the Citi Prepaid icon.
4. Input your login credentials in the login menu.
5. Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Citi Prepaid Login Problems
There may be times when you have difficulty accessing the Citi Prepaid login portal. You should be able to use any internet browser, but you may need to choose the one that works best with your system. There may be maintenance periods when the entire Citi system is offline, but this happens rarely, and the company notifies customers of these outages in advance.
Citi Prepaid Contact Details
There are a variety of contact information that are available to help you with issues that may arise during the Citi Prepaid login process.
For Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ page
To Chat with a Citi representative – Twitter and Facebook
Support for Citi Mobile Banking – call the 24-hour CitiPhone at 800-995-9999.
By phone for general questions – 1-800-374-9700