Paycom is a company that offers Human Resource and Payroll services to businesses that are seeking to contract. If you work for Paycom, you get access to your records and information through the www.paycomonline.com portal. It’s fairly simple to login to the system, but this guide will provide you with easy-to-follow details of the Paycom employee self service login process.
Paycom Employee Self Service Login Steps at www.paycomonline.com
Paycom has created one central login page, an employee self service portal. Since Paycom wants to give you convenient access to all your accounts, they provide two different ways to access this portal. The first one is via a desktop browser:
1. Go to the Paycom homepage at www.paycomonline.com.
2. Click on the white “Login” link in the top left.
3. Select “Employee” from the drop-down menu. This opens the employee self service page.
4. On this login page, enter your username, password, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
5. Click the green “Log In” button.
Paycom Employee Self Service Mobile Login Steps
You can access the self service portal and your Paycom account from your mobile device as well. Using your phone, iPad, or other tablet, follow these steps:
1. Open your mobile browser and enter www.paycomonline.com into the search bar.
2. Click the “c” option located at the top left of the webpage.
3. Choose “Employee” from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your username, password, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
5. Click the green “Log In” button to access your Paycom online account.
At this time, Paycom has no mobile apps for you to use. This actually increases the security of the site. However, you should be able to easily access your accounts using the existing technology and following the instructions above.
Paycom Employee Self Service Login Problems
If you follow the Paycom employee self-service login instructions given, you should have no problems with your login. However, make sure your technology and browsers are up to date so that each page loads correctly.
One error message you may see is that your password is inaccurate. If this occurs, remember that passwords are case sensitive, so be sure you are typing it correctly, and check that the CAPS lock key is off.
If you forget your password, go to the login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. You will be directed to a page where you can enter your user name and click “submit”. You will then be instructed to reset or recover your password. If you forget your username, you need to contact your HR representative.
Paycom Contact Details
Online – Contact Us – to send a question or message.
By Phone – 1-800-580-4505
By Mail – Paycom Corporate Headquarters, 7501 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Though you cannot access www.paycomonline.com through social media, you can stay in touch using Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms.