CVS is more than just a pharmacy. You can purchase beauty and household supplies, photo services, and even books and greeting cards. All CVS employees can view salary and payroll information, learn about promotion opportunities, and receive store discounts through the online portal called CVS LEARNet found at cvslearnet.cvs.com. If you are a CVS employee, this CVS LEARNet login guide is for you.
CVS LEARNet Login Steps at cvslearnet.cvs.com
LEARNet is meant to be an easy, convenient way for employees to stay engaged. You can find the get-started instructions right on the LEARNet login homepage. Below, you can find some additional details.
1. Go to the CVS LEARNet login homepage at cvslearnet.cvs.com. To open the login page in Spanish, click on the “haga clic aqui” link.
2. In the User ID box, enter the 7-digit Employee ID that you received when you were hired.
3. Enter your password. If you are logging in for the first time, use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, or the default password you were given at time of hire.
4. Click on the “Login” button.
Note: If you are a retail corporate colleague, you should use your network windows ID and password to login.
CVS LEARNet Mobile Login Steps
CVS understands that it is important for you to get access to your account anytime, from anywhere, and with any device. While there is no mobile app for CVS LEARNet, the site is compatible with any Apple or Android device. You can login using your favorite technology by following these steps:
1. Open the browser on your mobile device.
2. Enter cvslearnet.cvs.com into the browser’s address bar.
3. Enter your user ID and password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Tap on “Login” to complete the process.
There are some screens that may not be totally visible depending on your device. To view the material on these pages, you will need to scroll right and left.
CVS LEARNet Login Problems
CVS recommends using Chrome or Internet Explorer version 11 or above to avoid access problems. If you do not use the site regularly, you may forget your password, but you can reset it online as long as you have your Employee ID. Just click on the “Self-Serve Password Reset” link on the login homepage.
Read the short explanation and click “Continue”. Choose the operation you wish to complete and follow the instructions. If you have other access issues, you can contact the CVS IT service center at 855-280-ITSC or visit the login support page.
CVS Contact Details
By Phone – 855-280-4872 or 866-528-7272
By Mail – CVS Headquarters, One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Via Social Media – While you cannot login to LEARNet from a social media platform, you can get updates and communicate with co-workers through Facebook or Twitter.