Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. is one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. They have built their business by focusing on the mortgage goals and needs of their customers. In addition to mortgage consultation, they provide a variety of supports. Among those is the Primary Residential Mortgage login portal, giving customers access to a multi-use website.
Once individuals register an account on this system, they can set up loan payments, review account details, and communicate with representatives. Read this article to learn more about creating and logging into an account.
Primary Residential Mortgage Login Steps
Once you become a Primary Residential Mortgage customer, you can get access to your personal account in one of two ways.
1. Go to the Primary Residential Mortgage homepage and click on the “Customer Login” option in the toolbar at the top of the page OR Go to the login homepage directly by accessing gportal.lookupmyloan.com.
2. Enter your username and click “Next”.
3. Verify that the image that appears is the same one you used when you created your account.
4. Enter your password and click the “Login” button.
Before you can take advantage of the system, you need to create an online account. To do this, click on the “Sign Up Now” link on the right-hand side of the login screen. Enter your loan number and social security number into the appropriate boxes and click “Next”. Create a username and password and provide other required information to complete the account registration process.
Primary Residential Mortgage Mobile Login
You can get access to your mortgage account from anywhere and at any time. Whether you are using a tablet or a smartphone, login is easy since the system is compatible with both Apple and Android devices. There is no mobile app, but you can access the website using mobile technology by following the steps below:
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter gportal.lookupmyloan.com into your browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your username and click “Next”.
4. Verify that the image that appears is the same one you used when you created your account.
5. Enter your password and click the “Login” button.
Primary Residential Mortgage Login Problems
There are a number of online mortgage payment sites, so be sure to use the correct URL in order to access your account. If you have issues opening the correct site or verifying your information, you can use the Contact Us link on the login page to view a list of resources you might use.
You can also use the form on this page to submit a question or make a comment. If you forget your password, click on the “forget your password” link on the login homepage. Enter your loan number and social security number and click on “Next” to retrieve your password.