If you have experienced flood damage as a result of a storm, there is a website you can use to easily file a claim. The site is the Flood Policy Center and, in addition to filing a claim, you can access the Flood Policy Center login webpage to purchase insurance, review your policy, and make payments.
If you are interested in creating an account and logging in, use this guide to view all the details you’ll need to get you started.
Flood Policy Center Login Steps
The Flood Policy Center is really a one-stop-shop for those in areas with the possibility of flooding. You can purchase and manage your policy in just a few steps. Here are the steps to follow to take advantage of all the features of the Flood Policy Center.
If you already have an account and simply want to login
1. Go to the Flood Policy Center login homepage at myflood.com.
2. Enter your User Name and password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on the “Login” button.
If you already have a policy and want to create an account:
1. Click on the “Create an account” link on the left-hand side of the login page.
2. Enter your User Name, password, policy number, postal code, last name, and email into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on the “Create Account” button.
You can login without creating an account, but only to review your policy information and pay your renewal. If you need to file a claim or perform any other functions, you need to create an account.
Flood Policy Center Mobile Login
It may be an emergency or you may be away from home and your computer when you need to access the website. In any case, you will want to login as soon as possible. There is no mobile app, but the good news is that the site is completely accessible on both your Apple and Android devices. To login to the website using either your smartphone or tablet, follow the steps below.
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter myflood.com into your browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your username and password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click the “Login” button.
Flood Policy Center Login Problems
Hopefully, you will not need to log in to the site often, so it’s possible you might forget your login credentials. If you forget your User Name, click on the “Forgot User Name” link on the login page. Enter your password, policy number, postal code, last or business name into the appropriate boxes. Verify the CAPTCHA code and click on the “Send User Name” button.
If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot password” link and entering the same information as above. If you have other login issues, you can call the tech department at 866-667-9739.
Flood Policy Center Contact Detail
By Phone – 800-820-3242 – Customer Support Service Center
By Email – CustomerService@weareflood.com