The Mayo Clinic is world renowned for its treatment innovations. It encourages patients to take an active role in their care, which is why they provide an abundance of online information on their Mayo Clinic patient login platform. Once you create an account, you have access to examination and test results, your treatment plan, and other important data. This guide will provide instructions for the Mayo Clinic patient login process at www.mayoclinichealthsystem.com, and solutions to common login problems.
Mayo Clinic Patient Login Steps
To login to your Mayo Clinic patient account on a desktop browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mayo Clinic patient portal page at www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org.
- Click on the “Patient Online Services” link at the top right of the page.
- Click on the blue “Log in to Your Patient Account” button.
- Enter your personal username and password.
- Tick the “Show Password” box if you want to see the password you’re typing.
- Click the blue “Login” button.
Before you can access the Mayo Clinic online services, you need to create an account. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Go to the create your account page on the patient portal.
- Enter your Mayo Clinic number and your primary email address into the appropriate boxes. Please note: The Mayo Clinic number will be provided to you on your first visit, and will then appear on all patient correspondence.
- Enter your name, birth date, and the verification code that you see in the text box.
- Click the blue “Continue” button to complete the process.
Mayo Clinic Patient Mobile Login
You can login to the Mayo Clinic patient portal using a mobile device by accessing your mobile browser and following these steps:
- Access www.mayoclinichealthsystem.com.
- Go to “Patient Online Services” found at the top of the page, on the right side.
- Tap the “Log in to Your Patient Account” button.
- Input your username and password into the empty fields.
- Tap the “Login” button.
However, you can save yourself steps by using one of the mobile apps made available by the Mayo Clinic.
Mayo Clinic Patient Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Mayo Clinic app from the Apple App Store.
- Click the “Install” button to set up the app on your mobile device
- Once installed, click “Open” and follow the login instructions.
- You can choose to save your username and password, so that you can get instant access to your information.
Mayo Clinic Patient Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Mayo Clinic app.
- Once the app has installed, tap it to open it.
- Input your login credentials to get access to your Mayo Clinic account.
Mayo Clinic Patient Login Problems
There is always a possibility that you will experience issues trying to access your account. The Mayo Clinic understands this, and provides numerous resources to help solve your problem.
If you forget your username or password, go to the login page and click on “Need help logging in?” at the bottom of the login box. This will open a form for you to provide your email address. You will receive an email containing your username, and listing instructions on how to reset your password. For broader help, go to the Help section to find answers to more general questions.
Mayo Clinic Contact Details
Below you will find contact information for the Mayo Clinic, in case you need to get in touch with them.
Recommended Login Guide: Wake Forest Patient Portal Login