The MD Anderson Cancer Center at the University of Texas is one of the three original comprehensive cancer centers in the United States. The center’s goal is to provide a holistic, patient-focused approach to treatment. One of the patients’ tools is the MD Anderson account access login page, which patients can visit to manage appointments, communicate with healthcare professionals, and pay online.
To get started with this system, use this guide to learn the account creation and login steps.
MD Anderson Account Access Login Steps
If you are an MD Anderson patient, you can access your personal medical record by following the steps below.
1. Go to the login homepage at my.mdanderson.org.
2. Enter your username or Medical Records Number (MRN) and your password into the appropriate boxes.
3. Click on the “Submit” button.
If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Create a new account” link under the login boxes. When the new page opens, enter your activation code onto the first line. This code can be found at the bottom of your After Visit Summary document.
Enter your Medical Records Number (MRN) and date of birth on the subsequent lines. Click “Submit” and follow any further instructions to complete your account registration.
MD Anderson Account Access Mobile Login
MD Anderson understands that it is important for you to be able to access your record whenever necessary. The website is completely accessible on both Apple and Android devices, and there are mobile apps you can use for even further convenience. To log in to the website from your mobile device, follow these steps.
1. Open the browser on your favorite mobile device.
2. Enter my.mdanderson.org into your browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your username and password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click the “Submit” button.
You can also access features like appointment schedules, messaging, and educational materials via the mobile apps. Here are the steps to download the apps to your tablet or smartphone.
MD Anderson Account Access Mobile Login via Apple
- Go to the iTunes store and tap “download”
- Once the app is installed, open it and enter either your username or MRN into the first box
- Enter your password into the second box and click “Submit”
MD Anderson Account Access Mobile Login via Android
- Go to the Google Play store and tap install
- Open the app and enter either your username or MRN into the first box
- Input your password into the next box and click “Submit”
MD Anderson Account Access Login Problems
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link next to the Submit button on the login page. Enter your MRN and email address and you will be sent a password reset link. If you cannot find your activation code or do not have an After Visit Summary, call askMDAnderson (1-877-632-6789) or speak with someone in your center when you come in for a visit.
MD Anderson Contact Details
Online – Contact Us – for a variety of issues
By Phone – 877-632-6789 or 713-792-2121
By Mail – 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030