The Mississippi Department of Employment Security offers a variety of services for job seekers and unemployment claimants. With MDES’s online services, you can search for jobs in your are, file for unemployment, and stay up-to-date on the status of your claim. This convenient guide will walk you step-by-step through the MDES login process for both their desktop website and mobile platforms. We will also provide useful contact information and troubleshooting tips.
MDES Login Steps
To login to the MDES site, you will need the username and password for your account. The following steps will guide you through the login process:
- Access the MDES login screen at accessms.mdes.ms.gov.
- Locate the Claimant Services section on the right side.
- Click the Login hyperlink.
- Enter your username into the User Name field.
- Provide your password in the Password field.
- Click the Log In button to complete the MDES login process.
MDES Mobile Login Steps
You can also access the MDES site on a mobile browser. The following steps will guide you through this process:
- Launch the Mississippi Department of Employment Security mobile website on your device at wings.mdes.ms.gov
- Click the My Account button.
- Provide your username in the User Name field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Select the Log In button to complete the process.
The Mississippi Department of Employment Security also has applications available for both Apple and Android devices. The following steps will guide you through the login process for these mobile applications.
MDES Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the MS Works application from the App Store.
- Select the icon on your Apple device to launch the app.
- Tap the Login or Register button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your login credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Tap the orange Login button.
MDES Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Find the MS Works app on Google Play, and download it on your device.
- Launch the app by tapping the icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the Login or Register button. Tap it.
- Input your login credentials in the login menu fields.
- Tap the Log In link to access your account.
MDES Login Problems
Using the MDES login function is a simple process. The site is compatible with most internet and mobile browsers. If you experience problems accessing the site, ensure that your browser is up to date. You may also need to accept cookies from the site.
If you have issues with your username or password, the Username and Password Recovery Page will assist you in obtaining or resetting your login credentials. For a forgotten password, you need to provide your username. For a forgotten username, you have to contact the Online Help Desk provided by MDES at 1-800-224-1388.
MDES Company Contact Details
This helpful guide gives you all the information you need to login to your MDES account, and take advantage of the various services the Mississippi Department of Employment Security has to offer. If you need to contact MDES, you can do so using the following information.
Recommended Login Guide: Universal Jobmatch Login