Indiana’s BMV is the Division of Motor Vehicles of Indiana. Using their website allows you to renew your driver’s license and registration, view your driving record, and complete transactions from home or on the go. This article provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Indiana BMV login process, on both desktops and mobile devices, and how to contact the company if you have any issues during the login process.
Indiana BMV Login Steps
You can login to the Indiana BMV site on a desktop computer or laptop following the steps below.
- Open the Indiana BMV login webpage.
- Enter your user name and password into the appropriate spaces.
- Click the “Login” button to access your account.
You need to complete one preliminary step before you can use the online system, which is to create an account by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Indiana BMV login webpage linked above.
- Scroll down, and click on the Create a myBMV Account box.
- Enter your driver license number, SSN, and zip code as requested, and click “Next.”
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter a valid email address, and set up a security question.
- Clicking “Create Account” will take you directly to the MyBMV homepage.
- Once you have created and registered your account, you are ready to log in.
Indiana BMV Mobile Login Steps
You can also access the Indiana BMV login portal using a mobile browser. You can perform the same functions, but on the go, with the ultimate level of convenience. Here are the mobile login steps:
- Open the browser on your favorite device, and enter www.in.gov/bmv into the search bar. This will take you to the Indiana BMV website.
- Scroll down, and click on Login to myBMV Account box.
- When the login screen opens, enter your username and password, then tap “Login” to access your account.
Indiana BMV Mobile Login via Apple Devices
There is an even more convenient way to login to your Indiana BMV account, which is through their Apple and Android apps. Here are the steps to follow to login using the Apple app.
- Download the myBMV app from the iTunes Store.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it.
- Enter your user name and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Tap “Sign In” to begin using the app.
Indiana BMV Mobile Login via Android Devices
To login to your account using the Android app, follow these steps:
- Download the app from Google Play, then open it.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the button market “Sign In” to complete the procedure.
Indiana BMV Login Problems
You could encounter a few issues when trying to use the Indiana BMV online banking service. If you forget your user name and password, go to the login page. Click on the “forgot your username/password” link, then enter your driver license number, SSN, and zip code to retrieve your login information.
On the Indiana BMV homepage, you can chat with a representative if you have issues logging in to your account.
Indiana BMV Contact Details
Indiana BMV Customer Contact Center Phone Number: 888-692-6841, Monday through Friday, 8:15AM to 6:00PM, EST
Indiana BMV Contact Us Page
Indiana BMV Mailing Address: Indiana Government Center North, Room 402, 100 North Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Recommended Read: Texas Vehicle Inspection History Login