If you work for a company that uses a Paperless Pay Corporation product, you are able to view your important payroll documents electronically. Paperless Pay allows companies to manage employee payroll records, and gives you access to your tax documents and pay stubs. The secure and comprehensive My eStub login portal, available at www.my-estub.com, is easy to use. This article will provide a list of the login steps for desktops and mobile devices, and offer resources for troubleshooting errors.
My eStub Login Steps at www.my-estub.com
These are the steps to follow to complete the My eStub Paperless Pay login process as an employee, so you can access the Paperless Pay system on a computer:
- Go to the My eStub login site at www.my-estub.com.
- For employee access, click on the “employee portal” button.
- Log in by entering your username and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Click the gray “login” button to access your account.
As an administrator, here are the steps you need to follow to log in:
- Visit www.my-estub.com.
- For managers access, click on “administrator access” to manage employee accounts.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click “login” to complete the login process.
My eStub Mobile Login Steps
Unfortunately, there is no app for the Paperless Pay website. However, you can still log in on the go by using your favorite mobile device. Follow these steps if you are an employee:
- Open a mobile browser of your choice, and go to www.my-estub.com.
- Choose “employee portal.”
- In the drop-down menu, input your username and password.
- Tap the “login” button to complete the login process.
If you are an administrator, follow these steps to log in:
- Go to www.my-estub.com.
- Choose “administrator access.”
- Input your username and password in the provided fields.
- Tap “login” to access your account.
My eStub Login Problems
Paperless Pay Corporation gives you a variety of ways to solve any login problems you may encounter. The most common problem is forgetting your password. If you are an employee, you can click on the “recover password” link on the My eStub login site, and enter your user ID to get your password. This link does not provide help if you forget your User ID. To recover this information, you must go to your supervisor.
If you are an administrator, the only way you can retrieve your User ID or password is to contact the account management company. Administrators can get online help for other issues on the administration FAQs page. You can access this page by clicking on “support” on the www.paperlesspaycorp.com homepage.
Any employee can chat with a company representative, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM, EST. Again, go to the homepage, and click on the gray “chat with us now!” box at the top of the page.
Paperless Pay Contact Details
For further assistance with the My eStub login process, or to provide feedback, use one of these contact options:
Paperless Pay Contact Us Page
Paperless Pay Email: email@example.com
Paperless Pay Phone Number: (800) 489 1711
Paperless Pay Fax Number: (904) 224 5001
Paperless Pay Mailing Address: PaperlessPay Corporation, 800 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Recommended Login Guide: Paycom Employee Self Service Login