LabCorp is a health care company that is the largest clinical testing site in the world today. It is headquartered in North Carolina, but operates 36 different labs across the country. It allows its employees to stay connected by providing the MyLabCorp employee login portal linking to company benefits, payroll data, and work schedules.
If you are part of the LabCorp family, read this article to get the steps for account creation and login, and to see the resources available to you if you have problems with the portal.
MyLabCorp Employee Login Steps
If you are a LabCorp employee, or the spouse or domestic partner of one, you can gain access to the site by following these steps:
1. Go to the login homepage at www.mylabcorp.com.
2. For employees, use the top part of the screen to enter your Employee ID, which is a five or six-digit number provided to you at the time of hire.
3. Enter your password into the appropriate box and click “Login”.
4. For spouses and domestic partners, click on the “Login” button at the bottom part of the screen and provide the requested credentials to complete the login process.
If this is the first time you are visiting the site, you will need to create an account with a unique password.
1. Open the account registration screen.
2. Enter your employee ID (if you were hired in the Covance division, you need to put the letter “C” in front of your ID number), the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, your birth date, and zip code.
3. Click “Submit”.
4. You will need to change your password and add a security question. Enter your default, which is your six-digit birth date, and the last four digits of your SSN.
MyLabCorp Employee Mobile Login Steps
The employee portal is a private site, so there is no mobile app available. However, you can still gain access to your account on the go, since the site is compatible with your Apple and Android devices. Follow these steps to login using mobile technology.
1. Open the browser on your mobile device.
2. Enter www.mylabcorp.com into the browser’s search bar.
3. Enter your Employee ID and password into the appropriate boxes.
4. Click “Login”.
MyLabCorp Employee Login Problems
If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot password” link under the login boxes. Enter your Employee ID and follow the instructions to reset your password. If you forget your Employee ID number, you will need to contact your supervisor for that information.
LabCorp Contact Details
By Phone – PeopleCare Advocacy Center – 888-800-4002, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 8 pm, ET
By Mail – 231 Maple Ave, Burlington, NC 27215
By Email – ServiceDesk@labcorp.com
Online – Contact Us – for general company information