ConnectNetwork, also known as OffenderConnect, is a web service that allows friends and family of inmates to communicate with them. To access this service, you must create an account. Once completed, follow along as we show you the how to access your account using the OffenderConnect login steps.
OffenderConnect Login Steps
You can access your OffenderConnect account on your desktop browser and keep in touch with an inmate at all times. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the OffenderConnect login page, at web.connectnetwork.com.
- Enter your username in the indicated field. Note that this field must not be left blank.
- Enter your password in the indicated field.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to access your account.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login Steps
OffenderConnect can also be accessed via a mobile device, for when you are not near a desktop computer. This can be done using a mobile browser, or by downloading Apple or Android apps. To use the service via a mobile browser:
- Go to the OffenderConnect login page linked above from your mobile web browser. The address will be the same.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ button to log in to your account.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Search for the ConnectNetwork app on the Apple App Store.
- Install the app by tapping the ‘Get’ button.
- From your home screen, open the app and enter your User ID in the indicated field. Note that the Used ID field must not be left blank.
- Enter your password in the password field of the login menu.
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ button to access your OffenderConnect account.
OffenderConnect Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Look for the ConnectNetwork app on the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your device.
- Open the app and begin by writing your OffenderConnect username.
- Enter your OffenderConnect login password in the appropriate space.
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ button to complete the login procedure and access your account.
OffenderConnect Login Problems
If you forget your login details, visit the Forgot Username or Forgot Password pages to access your details. You will be asked to enter a combination of your username, email address, and password to reset them.
OffenderConnect Contact Details
Online – Contact Us page with information on getting in touch.
By phone – 877.650.4249. This line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Via social media – Facebook and Twitter