ShareBuilder was a fantastic online trading platform. Today, though, it’s part of the greater Capital One family of investment opportunities. If you’re looking to log in, you might need a bit of help navigating the change in names and websites. Fortunately, this article will help you log into the Capital One website on your computer and via mobile devices. If you can’t log in, don’t worry – there’s also basic ShareBuilder login troubleshooting and contact information included here as well.
ShareBuilder Login Steps
As ShareBuilder is now part of Capital One Investing, you’ll actually have to go to that site to log into your account. If you’re looking for guidance, don’t worry – you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Capital One Investing login page.
- Type your username in the field labeled Username.
- Type your password in the field labeled Password.
- Click on ‘Remember Me’ to save your data.
- Choose the page you want to go to from the drop-down menu.
- Click the green Sign In button to log into the site.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login Steps
Since ShareBuilder is now part of Capital One, there are several options available for accessing the site on mobile platforms. You can always access your data through your phone or tablet’s browser, but there are also apps available if you’d like a more curated experience. To log in via the mobile browser, do the following:
- Visit the Capital One Investing login page linked above.
- Type your Username in the top field.
- Tour Password in the bottom field.
- Tap on the box next to ‘Remember Me’ to have your information saved.
- Tap on the green Sign In button to finish the process.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Capital One Investing Mobile app from the App Store.
- Open the app by clicking on the icon on your home screen.
- Click the green Sign In button.
- Enter your username into the first blank field.
- Enter your password into the second blank field.
- Toggle the button next to Remember Me to save your data.
- Click the green Sign In button.
ShareBuilder Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Capital One Investing Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app by clicking on its icon.
- Tap the Sign In button.
- Enter your username into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Tap the Remember Me button to have your information saved.
- Tap on the Sign In button to go to your account.
ShareBuilder Login Problems
As you can probably imagine, most of the problems that come from logging into this site are on the user’s end. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you’ll need to recover them to log in. You can find the recovery options for your username and password on the main login page.
You may have more problems if you haven’t logged into Capital One before, though. No data transfer is perfect, so you’ll want to double-check that you have a valid account with Capital One. The easiest way to do so is by attempting to recover your user information – if that fails, you’ll need to escalate the issue with customer service.
ShareBuilder Contact Details
It is possible that you cannot complete the ShareBuilder login process. If this happens, and the tips above are not able to help you out, there are a handful of ways you can contact Capital One. Here are a few:
Capital One Investing Phone Number: 800-747-2537
Capital One Investing Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital One Customer Service Page
Capital One Investing Contact Information
Capital One Investing Mailing Address: Capital One Investing
PO Box 259008
Plano, TX 75025
Capital One Facebook
Capital One Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: RBC Direct Investing Login