If you’re going to invest, why not invest with a company that’s chartered by a nation? The Royal Bank of Canada has a fantastic investing division, one that can help you grow your wealth and plan for your retirement. Before you get to work investing, though, you will need to know how to log into your investment account. That’s why this walkthrough will provide RBC Direct Investing login steps for traditional computers, mobile browsers, and the RBC Investment apps, and why it will help you learn how to deal with common login issues.
RBC Direct Investing Login Steps
The RBC Direct Investing page is fairly straightforward. Before you can invest, though, you’ll need access to some basic information. Get your account set up with the bank, and then make sure that you are registered for your client card and password. When you’re ready to log in, do the following:
- Go to the RBC Direct Investing page.
- Click on the yellow Sign In button in the upper righthand corner.
- Click on the bubble next to Trading Dashboard or Home, according to your preferences.
- Enter your client card number in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the yellow Sign In button to continue.
RBC Direct Investing Mobile Login Steps
Sometimes, you need to be able to watch over your investments on the go. If this is the case, you should know how to log into your account from your tablet or mobile device. Doing so will require you to either have access to the mobile app, or to your mobile browser. If you’d like to log in through your browser, do the following:
- Open your phone or tablet’s web browser.
- Go to the RBC Direct Investing homepage linked above.
- Tap on the yellow lock symbol in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your Client Card Number in the field labeled Client Card.
- Enter your Password in the field labeled Password.
- Tap the yellow Sign In button to finish the process.
RBC Direct Investing Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the RBC Mobile app from the App Store.
- Open the app by tapping on its icon.
- Choose Direct Investing from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Client Card Number or Username in the first field.
- Enter your Password in the second field.
- Toggle the button to save your information.
- Tap on the button to sign in.
RBC Direct Investing Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app by clicking on its icon.
- Choose Direct Investing.
- Enter your username or CCN in the top blank field.
- Enter your password in the bottom blank field.
- Tap on the toggle to save your user data.
- Tap the Sign In button to continue.
RBC Direct Investing Login Problems
The most common login problem comes from trying to log into the wrong type of account. If you have a banking account from RBC, you may not be able to use the same password here. If it is the first time that you have visited this part of the site, make sure to go to the First-Time Sign-In page. If you have forgotten your password, go to the Password Reset page.
RBC Direct Investing Contact Details
Still having problems signing in? There are a few ways you can contact the company for help with the RBC Direct Investing login process. These include:
RBC Direct Investing Phone Number: 1-800-769-2560
RBC Direct Investing Fax Number: 1-888-722-2388
RBC Direct Investing Customer Support Center
RBC Direct Investing Mailing Address: RBC Direct Investing Inc.
Royal Bank Plaza
200 Bay Street, North Tower
P.O. Box 75
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Z5
RBC Direct Investing Facebook
RBC Direct Investing Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: TD Ameritrade Login