Thinkorswim.com is an advanced trading platform created by TD Ameritrade. It gives users access to trades and account information through a mobile-based service. If you have an account, though, you may have a bit of trouble logging in. If you need help, you’ll find all the information you need here – including Thinkorswim login steps, troubleshooting tips, and ways to contact the company if your problem is outside of the usual login issues.
Thinkorswim Login Steps
Unfortunately, logging into thinkorswim.com isn’t as easy as going to the website. In fact, you’ll need to log in elsewhere – on the TD Ameritrade website. Though you may have to go to a new site, the login process is straightforward. To log into your account, you’ll need to follow these instructions:
- Go to the TD Ameritrade login site.
- Enter your User ID into the first blank field.
- Enter your Password into the second blank field.
- Choose a start page.
- Click the square to remember your User ID on your computer.
- Click the green Log In button to finish the login process.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login Steps
There are two ways to log into your thinkorswim.com account on a mobile phone or tablet. The first requires you to go to TD Ameritrade site on your mobile browser. The second is a bit easier, as it just requires you to use a mobile app. To log in via the browser, you’ll need to do the following:
- Visit the TD Ameritrade login page linked above.
- Tap the green Login button in the middle of the top portion of the screen.
- Type your User ID into the first field.
- Type your Password into the second field.
- Tap on the box to save your User ID.
- Tap on the Log In button to continue.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Thinkorswim Mobile app from the App Store.
- Launch the app by clicking on its icon.
- Enter your User ID in the field labeled User ID.
- Enter our Password in the field labeled Password.
- Tap the green Log In button to go to your account.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Thinkorswim Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app from your home screen.
- Enter your User ID in the top field.
- Enter your Password in the bottom field.
- Tap Log In to finish.
Thinkorswim Login Problems
The most common problem with the thinkorswim.com login process is using the wrong information. Always check to make sure that you have a valid TD Ameritrade account and that you’ve got the correct password. There is a great Help link on the login page that will give you all the information you need to recover any information that might have been lost.
If you forgot your username or password, the good news is that you can recover them by yourself via the login page. If you can’t get past this screen even with the right information, though, you may need a little more help.
Thinkorswim Contact Details
There are situations that can’t be predicted when logging into your account. The best way to resolve these Thinkorswim login issues is to contact the company directly. There is a live chat option on the main Thinkorswim page. If that doesn’t work, here is contact information for thinkorswim.com and TD Ameritrade:
Thinkorswim Phone Number: 866-839-1100
TD Ameritrade Phone Number: 800-669-3900
Thinkorswim Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinkorswim Contact Page
TD Ameritrade Email Form