As with many investment brokerages, TradeKing has been absorbed into another company, namely Ally Invest. You can still get access to your old account, though, through the company website, where you have to sign in to complete the move. If you’re wondering how to access your old TradeKing account, wonder no more. This article will provide you with a TradeKing login walkthrough. You’ll not only learn how to log in to your account, but also how to deal with a few common login problems.
TradeKing Login Steps
Logging into your TradeKing account isn’t at all difficult. You’ll just need to do the following:
- Go to the TradeKing login page.
- Type your username in the blank field.
- Click Sign In to confirm your password and complete the move to Ally Invest.
- Next, go to the Ally Invest website.
- Click on the Log In button at the top right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Bank or Invest Login.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Check the ‘Save username’ box to save your username for future logins.
- Click Log In.
Once you’ve successfully moved your account from TradeKing to Ally Invest, you will no longer be able to log in via the TradeKing website. You will log in using the Ally Invest website.
TradeKing Mobile Login Steps
Users can also log into their accounts through mobile devices. This can be done either through your browser or through a dedicated app. Logging in with your browser requires following these steps:
- Go to the TradeKing website linked above.
- Enter your username in the field provided.
- Click the Sign In button to complete the move to Ally Invest and confirm your password.
- Once the password is confirmed, go to the Ally Invest website linked above.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Select Bank or Invest Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type your username into the top field.
- Type your password into the bottom field.
- Tap the ‘Save Username’ square to save your information.
- Tap the Log In button to proceed.
After completing the move from TradeKing to Ally Invest, you will also be able to log into your account using the Ally Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
TradeKing Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Ally Mobile app from the App Store.
- Open the app by tapping on its icon.
- Type your Username into the Username field.
- Type your Password into the Password field.
- Tap on the Save Username toggle to save your data.
- Tap the Submit button to continue.
TradeKing Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Ally Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app from your home screen.
- Type your username into the first field.
- Type your password into the lower field.
- Toggle the Save Username button if you want to save your data.
- Tap on the blue Submit button.
TradeKing Login Problems
There’s no such thing as a completely smooth transition from one platform to another, so you’ll want to be careful entering your information on the Ally Invest site. Most problems come from forgetting a username or password, both of which can be recovered from the Ally Invest login page. If you cannot remember your username while logging into the TradeKing portal to make the move, call 855-880-2559.
If you’re having trouble accessing your account on the Ally Invest website due to a forgotten username or password, you can recover your password directly on the page or call 855-880-2559 for help retrieving your username. If you find that your password or username aren’t working even after recovery, you may need to contact support.
TradeKing/Ally Invest Contact Details
Given the difficulties in transitioning accounts, you may run into a few problems with the Ally Invest or TradeKing websites. Fortunately, Ally has a number of ways in which they can be contacted. These include:
Ally Invest Contact Page
Ally Invest Phone Number (US): 1-855-880-2559
Ally Invest Email Address: email@example.com
Ally Invest Mailing Address: Ally Invest
P.O. Box 49050
Charlotte, NC 28277-3432