United Parcel Service (UPS) is the largest package delivery company in the world. Keeping all UPS employees connected and informed is a challenge that UPS manages on www.upsers.com. This is an UPS employee login portal giving employees access to company news, and their individual HR and payroll accounts.
Read this article for a description of the UPS employee login steps, and the resources employees can use to solve login problems.
UPS Employee Login Steps at www.upsers.com
All current domestic and international UPS employees, as well as those who are retired from the company, have access to the UPS employee login portal. For each group, the login instructions are slightly different, so read them carefully before beginning the process.
Domestic employees, those in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, should follow these steps:
- Go to the UPS employee login homepage at www.upsers.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the information boxes.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your user ID into the appropriate box. This is the employee number you received at the time you were hired.
- Enter your password into the appropriate box. At the initial login, you will use a PIN instead of a password. The PIN will be the first two letters of your last name, and the last four digits of the employee ID. You will be prompted to create a unique password once your first login is complete.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Note: International employees (those not from the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico), as well as retirees, log in almost the same as domestic employees. The only difference is in the construction of the PIN for the initial login.
The PIN for international employees is the first two letters of the region, the last two digits of the year when you were hired, and the last two digits of your employee ID. For retirees, the PIN is the first two letters of your last name, the two digits of your date of birth, and the last two digits of your employee ID. In each case, you will need to create a unique password after the first login.
UPS Employee Mobile Login Steps
There is currently no UPSers mobile app. However, since the portal is compatible with both Apple and Android technology, you can still access the portal using your favorite mobile device.
- Open the browser on your device, and enter www.upsers.com into the address bar.
- Choose your preferred language, and enter your user ID and password into the respective boxes.
- Tap the “Log In” button.
UPS Employee Login Problems
If you have any problems during the login process, you can click on the “Help” link at the bottom of the UPS employee login homepage. Here, you will find eligibility rules, technology requirements, and detailed login steps for each category of employee.
If, for any reason, you cannot remember your password, go to the “Forgot your password” link, enter your user ID, and click on “Submit”. Answer your security questions to move into the password recovery process. You can also send a message to the UPS Help Desk, but you need your user ID to do so.
UPS Contact Details
If you have questions about the login process at www.upsers.com, use this contact information to get in touch with UPS.
Recommended Login Guide: MySherwin Employee Portal Login