Vanguard is a well-known investment firm that gives its users a great deal of control over their own financial futures. It’s become easier than ever to manage your account with the company thanks to its internet presence. Unfortunately, the Vanguard login process isn’t always as easy as one might hope. This article will guide you through the www.vanguard.com login process on PCs, mobile browsers, and phone apps. It will also give you the information you need if you find yourself unable to log into your account.
Vanguard Login Steps
Vanguard has several login options, but the simplest is logging into the personal investor portal. This portal not only gives you access to your personal account, but also to a great deal of information that can be useful for your retirement plans or for other investments. If you’re ready to log in, you’ll want to follow these steps:
- Go to the Vanguard website at www.vanguard.com.
- Click on Personal investors to be redirected to another page.
- Click the Log On button in the top right corner of the page.
- Type your User Name in the first field on the upper right-hand side.
- Type your Password in the second field on the upper right-hand side.
- Click on the red Log On button to continue.
Vanguard Mobile Login Steps
Vanguard makes it easy to log into your account on mobile devices. While you can always use your phone or tablet’s internet browser, you also have the option to use a dedicated Apple or Android app. If you’re looking to log in without an app, try the following:
- Open your phone’s web browser.
- Go to the Vanguard website linked above.
- Tap the Personal investors link.
- Tap Log On in the top right corner of the page.
- Type your User Name in the top blank field.
- Type your Password in the bottom blank field.
- Tap the red Log On button to go to your account.
Vanguard Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the app from the Apple Store.
- Open the app by tapping on the Vanguard icon.
- Enter your Username in the first field.
- Enter your Password in the second field.
- Tap the blank box to remember your username.
- Tap the white Log On button to continue.
Vanguard Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Vanguard app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app by tapping on its icon.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the bottom field.
- Tap the box to save your information.
- Tap the Log On button to finish.
Vanguard Login Problems
Vanguard’s website is fairly stable, running well on most browsers and platforms. As such, the most common www.vanguard.com login errors are generally on the part of the user. It’s very important that you type in both your username and password precisely, paying attention to capitalization during the process. If you forget either, it’s better to visit the Need logon help? page to recover or change your information than to get yourself locked out of the site.
Vanguard Contact Details
There are some issues that password recovery cannot solve. If you find yourself unable to complete the www.vanguard.com login process, you may need to contact the company for help. The most useful contact routes are as follows:
Vanguard Phone Number (Personal Investors): 800-962-5209
Vanguard Phone Number (Employer Plan Participants): 800-523-1188
Vanguard Phone Number (Security Questions): 888-353-0547
Vanguard Security Center
Vanguard Mailing Address: Vanguard
P.O. Box 1110
Valley Forge, PA 19482-1110
Vanguard Contact Us Page
Recommended Login Guide: RBC Direct Investing Login