Verizon is a company that provides a wide range of services to both business and residential customers. One of their most popular service is Verizon Cloud. It is an online data storage service that allows you to sync and manage your data across all of your devices. You can find details of the service on the Verizon Cloud, and then you can use this guide to learn how to register and login to your account.
Verizon Cloud Login Steps
Obviously, you need to be a Verizon Cloud customer before you can login. You can review cloud storage and all other Verizon services at www.Verizon.com. Once you decide to subscribe, follow the steps below to register and login to your account. To complete the login process:
1. Go to the Verizon Cloud login homepage.
2. Enter the email address you used to register your account.
3. Enter the password associated with your email address.
4. Click on the “Sign In” button.
To register your account:
1. Go to the Verizon Cloud login homepage and click on “Register Now”. You can go directly to the registration page at my.cloud.verizon.com/registration.
2. Enter your full name, phone number, and email address into the appropriate boxes.
3. Select your country of residence from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the “Continue” button.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login Steps
Verizon is mobile to serve you in the most convenient way. You could login on your mobile device exactly as above but Verizon Cloud has desktop Apps so you can get instant access while on the go. Whether you have a MAC or Windows computer, there is a product that will work for you.
- Go to the Verizon Cloud homepage.
- Scroll down the page to find the instructions to sync and manage your data, and install and download the appropriate desktop App.
You can also access Cloud from your favorite mobile device with an App compatible with Apple or Android technology.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login via Apple
1. Go to the Verizon Cloud App from ITunes.
2. Sign in to ITunes if necessary.
3. Touch “Install” and then “Open” once the download is complete.
4. Decide if you will accept notifications from Verizon.
5. Login to the App with your Verizon user ID and password.
6. Touch “Sign In”.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login via Android
1. Go to the Verizon Cloud App on Google Play.
2. Touch “Install” and accept permissions if asked.
3. Touch “Next” and allow the App to access phone information.
4. Touch “Get Started” and enter your Verizon user ID and password.
5. Touch “Sign In”.
Verizon Cloud Login Problems
If you have problems logging in to your Cloud account, visit the Support page for a variety of options. If you ever forget your password, open the login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the email address associated with your account and follow the specific instructions to either reset or recover your password.
Verizon Contact Details
By Phone – 1-855-338-1427 – Toll free in US
By Phone – 1-469-461-9722
By Email – email@example.com
Online – Contact Us