As one of the better-known banks in the United States, it should come as no surprise that Wells Fargo offers a wide range of monetary services. One of these services is brokerage, allowing the bank’s customers to invest in their own futures. If you are a customer, it’s important to know how to log into your account. This article will provide you with the information you need to log in, as well as to solve some of the more common Wells Fargo brokerage login problems that users face.
Wells Fargo Brokerage Login Steps
Your Wells Fargo Brokerage login is the same as your other Wells Fargo logins, making this process a bit easier for those who bank with or have loans with the company. If you have never logged in before, though, you might need a bit of help. Logging into your Wells Fargo Brokerage account is as easy as following these steps:
- Go to the Wells Fargo website.
- Choose Brokerage from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your username in the first blank field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Check the ‘Save Username’ box to save your information.
- Click on the red Sign On button to continue.
Wells Fargo Brokerage Mobile Login Steps
Wells Fargo offers a few options for those who want to log into their brokerage accounts on a mobile phone or tablet. You can log onto your account via a browser on any device, or use a dedicated app on Apple or Android devices. To log in via the browser, do the following:
- Open your phone’s browser and go to the WellsFargo website linked above.
- Tap on the Sign On option in the upper righthand corner.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Tap the box next to ‘Save Username’ to make future logins easier.
- Enter your password in the bottom field.
- Tap on the blue Sign On button.
Wells Fargo Brokerage Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Wells Fargo Mobile app from the App Store.
- Open the app from your device’s home page.
- Tape your Username into the Username field.
- Type your Password into the Password field.
- Tap on the Save Username toggle to save your username.
- Tap the red Sign On button.
Wells Fargo Brokerage Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Wells Fargo mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Wells Fargo Mobile app on your phone.
- Type your username into the first blank field.
- Type your password into the second field.
- Tap on the Save Username toggle if you want to save your username.
- Tap the red Sign On button to log into your account.
Wells Fargo Brokerage Login Problems
Wells Fargo’s accounts aren’t all that difficult to log into, but they do require being very precise. Always make sure that your caps lock key is not on and that you type in both your username and password precisely. If you can’t get either right on the first try, make sure to recover them – trying more than three times will lock you out of your account. If you are locked out, you’ll have to call support to get back into your online account.
Wells Fargo Contact Details
If you can’t get in by recovering your account username or password, you might have to get in touch with Wells Fargo support. Below are a few ways you can get in contact with Wells Fargo to ask questions related to the Wells Fargo brokerage login process.
Wells Fargo Customer Service Page
Wells Fargo Online Phone Number: 1-800-956-4442
Wells Fargo General Banking Phone Number: 1-800-869-3557
Wells Fargo Brokerage Client Service Center
Wells Fargo Brokerage Mailing Address: WELLS FARGO ADVISORS
PO Box 77046
Minneapolis, MN 55480-9902
Wells Fargo Facebook
Wells Fargo Twitter
Recommended Login Guide: TIAA CREF Brokerage Login