No matter where you live, investing is important. Whether you are trying to grow your wealth today or are worried about retirement tomorrow, you need to work with the right company to manage your accounts. Australian consumers can work with Westpac, an online company that provides stock trading and investment services. This walkthrough will show you how to log into your account, how to get access to the Westpac apps, and how to contact the company if something goes wrong with your Westpac online investing login attempts.
Westpac Online Investing Login Steps
Given that you’re using an online investing service, it only makes sense that most of your interactions with the company would be done online. To make it through the login process, you’ll need to know your username and password. To log in, do as follows:
- Go to the Westpac online investing page.
- Find the login area in the upper right-hand part of the screen.
- Enter your username in the first box.
- Enter your password in the second box.
- Choose your start page from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
Westpac Online Investing Mobile Login Steps
You can also access your Westpac account through your mobile device. Given that mobile users are actually more ubiquitous than traditional computer users these days, it only makes sense that the company gives users a few different ways to log in via mobile devices. You can log in via a dedicated app, or you can use a mobile browser. To do the latter, follow these steps:
- Open your tablet or smart phone’s browser.
- Locate the login box in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
- Enter your Username in the left-hand field.
- Enter your password in the right-hand field.
- Select the start page from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the Login button to continue.
Westpac Online Investing Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the Westpac Online Investing app from the App Store.
- Open the app by clicking on its icon.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the bottom field.
- Tap on the red Login button to continue.
Westpac Online Investing Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the Westpac Online Investing app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app by click on the icon on your device’s home screen.
- Enter your username in the field labeled Username.
- Enter your password in the field labeled Password.
- Tap Login to continue.
Westpac Online Investing Login Problems
The vast majority of problems on this site happen because users have the wrong information. Fortunately, you can reset your password from the main page by clicking on ‘Forgot your password?’. So long as you have both your username and your mobile number, you will be able to create a new password. If you’ve lost your username, though, you cannot retrieve it on the login page, so you’ll need to contact the company directly.
Westpac Online Investing Contact Details
Need to get in contact with Westpac to solve Westpac online investing login issues? You’re in luck – there are a few methods from which you can choose. Ways to contact Westpac include:
Westpac Online Investing Phone Number (AU): 13 13 31
Westpac Online Investing Phone Number (INTL): +61 2 8397 1851
Westpac Online Investing Fax Number: 1300 130 493
Westpac Online Investing Email Address: email@example.com
Westpac Online Investing Postal Address: Westpac Securities
Reply Paid 85157
AUSTRALIA SQUARE NSW 1215
(no postage stamp required)
Westpac Online Investing Contact Page
Recommended Login Guide: RBC Direct Investing Login