AARP is an organization that provides a variety of services for senior citizens and retired persons. Among those services is the coordination of Medicare healthcare supplements through the United Healthcare Company. A person who purchases a supplement plan through AARP, has the opportunity to manage their account online at member.aarpmedicareplans.com.
If you have an AARP healthcare plan, and are interested in managing your AARP Medicare account online, use this guide to learn the account creation and login details.
AARP Medicare Account Login Steps
The login process is fairly simple, but you will need some information in order to get access to your account. In preparation for logging into the system, you should have your healthcare insurance card ready. Once you open the login homepage, you can sign in to your account by using the Access Your Account section of the screen.
If you are a first-time user, the information you need for Account Registration is on the right hand side of the page.
- Open the login homepage by going to member.aarpmedicareplans.com/guest/login.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
To Create a Personal Profile and an Account:
- Go to the “Register Now” button at member.aarpmedicareplans.com/guest/login.
- Enter your Plan Member ID number from your health insurance card, and your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow all the instructions and provide your identifying information to complete the registration process.
AARP Medicare Account Mobile Login Steps
You can access your insurance account from anywhere and at any time using your favorite mobile device. Though there is no mobile app specific to the AARP Medicare Account, you can still log in through the portal on either your Apple or Android device. To complete your business using your tablet or smartphone, just follow the steps below.
- Tap the browser to open it on your mobile device.
- Enter the URL in the section above into your browser’s search bar.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap on the “Sign in” button.
AARP Medicare Account Login Problems
AARP provides support for customers who may have issues with the portal. Be sure to enter the entire URL exactly as it appears above to ensure that you access the correct site. If you forget your username or password, the login page has a “Forgot your username and password” link, so that you can create a new password and have your username sent to you.
Once the screen opens, you need to enter your plan number and some identifying information to recover one or both of your login credentials. If you have any other problems navigating the site, go to Contact Us to find a list of resources you can use.