eOption is a deep discount online trading company. It’s one of the best at helping investors make their first trades, especially when they don’t have a great deal of money to throw around. Before you can start trading, though, you have to access your account. If you are looking for help, this article has you covered. Below, you’ll learn how to log into your account, use the company’s apps, solve common eOption login problems, and ultimately contact the company in case of an emergency.
eOption Login Steps
Logging to eOption is a simple process that only requires you to have a bit of information on hand. If you have your registered email address or username, as well as your password, you can access the site from any computer. To log in, you just need to follow these steps.
- Go to the client login page.
- Choose between live and paper trading.
- Enter your Email or User ID in the first blank box.
- Enter your Password in the second blank box.
- Click on the Login button to access your account.
eOption Mobile Login Steps
eOption is an online trading company, so it makes sense that they would heavily invest in technology to allow customers a chance to access their accounts from anywhere. If you’re looking to access your account on the go, you can use either a mobile browser or a dedicated Apple/Android app. To use the mobile browser, you’ll want to do the following:
- Launch your preferred mobile browser.
- Go to the login page linked above.
- Enter your email or User ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap the white Login button to continue.
eOption Mobile Login via Apple Devices
- Download the eOption app from the App Store.
- Launch the app by tapping on the icon.
- Choose your type of trading.
- Enter your username in the User ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Tap Login to finish.
eOption Mobile Login via Android Devices
- Download the eOption app from the Google Play Store.
- Enter the app by tapping on the eOption icon on your home screen.
- Choose between Live Trading or Paper Trading.
- Enter your User ID in the first field
- Enter your Password in the second field.
- Tap Login to access your account.
eOption Login Problems
There’s no such thing as a perfect login process, so there are problems that tend to happen with the eOption site. The biggest one occurs when users choose the wrong type of log-in. If you notice that neither your username nor password are working, check to make sure that you chose correctly between your Live and Paper accounts.
If you know you’re on the right type of account, your problem may have to do with your password. If you think that there is a chance that you forgot your password, just go to the reset password links for Live trading and Paper trading. Be warned, though – you’ll need access to your registered email address in order to get your need password.
eOption Contact Details
If you can’t get access to your account via the eOption login portal, you may need to turn to eOption for help. Doing so means using one of a few different means of communication. The best ways to contact the company are as follows:
eOption Contact Form
eOption Phone Number: 1-888-793-5333
eOption Fax Number: 1-877-367-8466
eOption Mailing Address: eOption
950 Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 102
Glenview, IL 60025
Recommended Login Guide: ETrade Login