First In Math is an online platform to reinforce mathematics proficiency through the use of digital gaming and self-paced activities designed for students from kindergarten through twelfth grade. We will provide the exact instructions you need to log into your First In Math account and get started right away, as well as some tips and contact information if you should happen to have trouble with the First In Math login process.
First In Math Login Steps
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to sign in on First In Math on a computer:
- Go to the First In Math login page and click the login button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the username connected to your First In Math account in the proper field.
3. Type in your password in the field below it.
4. Click on the “GO” button in order to enter your account.
Note: You can also choose to login with Clever by clicking the “Log in with Clever” button below the login credential boxes.
If you need to activate your account first, follow these steps:
- Go to www.firstinmath.com.
- Click the login button.
- Under the login credentials boxes, click the “I have an activation code” link.
- Enter the activation code in the first field.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose your grade.
- Enter your school name.
- Click “Activate Registration” to activate your account.
First In Math Mobile Login Steps
The First In Math login steps for mobile devices are exactly the same as those for desktops or laptops. Here is what you have to do to log into your account on the go:
- Visit www.firstinmath.com on your mobile browser.
- Tap the login button.
- Enter your username into the first empty field.
- Enter your password into the second empty field.
- Tap “GO” to access your account.
First In Math does not have a mobile app yet, so if you need to log in on the go, you will have to follow the instructions above.
First In Math Login Problems
The two most common errors associated with the “Login Failed” message are that you’re missing the 2-digit prefix on the username ID (for example: “77mathwiz6wh”), or you have mistyped the username or password. Remember not to include any spaces in either the username or password.
If you receive a licensing message when you attempt to activate your account or log in, it means that the number of licenses you or your school purchased have been used up, and no more users are being allowed on your school or individual license. You’ll need to contact the school administrator to gain access.
If you immediately return to the login page, it usually means that you do not have “Cookies” enabled, or another security setting or Firewall is blocking access. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- Enter your computer’s Internet browser settings and set the cookies setting to “ALLOW” cookies.
- If your browser is set to “NOT ALLOW”, you will have to manually add www.firstinmath.com to your “ACCEPT” list.
- AOL users will probably need to switch to a browser other than AOL to access the site.
First In Math Contact Details
Your first contact, in most cases, will be your instructor or the school administrator assigned to administer the program for your school. If you have purchased an individual copy for use in your home, then there are two ways to contact First In Math:
First In Math Contact Us Page
First In Math Mailing Address: Suntex International Inc.
3311 Fox Hill Road
Easton, PA 18045 USA
First In Math Phone Number: 800-242-4542
Below, we provide other useful resources and links that might be of assistance to you.
Recommended Login Guide: Herzing Blackboard Login