If you enjoy the convenience of managing your bank account online, the My100Bank login portal offered by Centennial Bank is the perfect service for you. Offered to residents of Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, the My100Bank portal provides instant access to your account. You can view your balance, transfer funds, and pay bills online, all after you complete the My100Bank login process. This article will detail the login steps, how to use the mobile apps to login, and the helpful resources you need if you have issues with the system.
My100Bank Login Steps
Getting access to your account requires only a few steps. To conduct your banking operations with My100Bank on a computer, simply do the following:
- Go to the My100Bank login page at www.my100bank.com.
- Enter your Online ID in the first red box on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your password in the second red box.
- Click the gray “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
Before using the online banking service, you must register for an account. To enroll, follow these steps:
- Visit www.my100bank.com.
- Under the Online ID and password fields, identify the “Enroll Now” button.
- Click on it to be taken to a new page.
- Provide the requested information for all your Centennial Bank accounts.
- Complete your personal information.
- Submit the form at your local Centennial Bank branch.
My100Bank Mobile Login Steps
You can also login to My100Bank on your mobile device. You can gain access either by going to the login page directly, or by using one of the available apps. For the first option, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the browser on your mobile device, and go to mb.my100bank.com, the My100Bank mobile login website.
- Tap the “Sign On” button.
- On the next page, input your User ID and password in the requested fields.
My100Bank Mobile Login via Apple
The My100Bank apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Once you download the apps, the login process is similar. Here are the steps to logging in via the Apple app.
- Download the Centennial Bank Mobile app from the iTunes Store.
- Open the app once the installation is complete.
- Enter the username and password for your My100Bank account.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed to your accounts.
My100Bank Mobile Login via Android
The following steps teach you how to login to your account using the Android app.
- Download the app from Google Play.
- Once the app has installed on your device, open it.
- Input your login credentials in the available fields.
- Tap the button marked “Continue” to access your accounts.
My100Bank Login Problems
The most common problem you may encounter is forgetting your password. If that happens, click on the blue “Forgot Password” button on the login page. You will then receive instructions on your email for how to reset your password. To use this recovery method, you need to be using a computer from which you have previously accessed your account. If this is not the case, you will receive a message to call customer service at (888)372-9788.
If you are locked out of your account for any reason, check the My100Bank Customer Care Center for answers to your specific issue. If you have a different problem with the site, you can look through their most frequently asked questions.
Centennial Bank Contact Details
Below, we offer even more Centennial Bank contact information, which you can use if you have any problems with the My100Bank login process.
Recommended Login Guide: Myciti Login