If you enjoy the convenience of managing your financial business online, then the My100Bank login portal offered by Centennial Bank is the perfect service for you. Offered to residents of Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, the My100Bank portal provides instant access to your account. You can view your balance, transfer funds, and pay bills online, all after you complete the My100Bank login process. This article will detail the login steps, how to use the mobile apps to login, and the helpful resources you need if you have issues with the system.
My100Bank Login Steps
Getting access to your account requires only a few steps. To conduct your banking business online with My100Bank, simply do the following:
- Go to the My100Bank login page at www.my100bank.com.
- Enter your Online ID and Password in the red boxes on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the gray “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
Before using the online banking service, you must register for an account. To enroll, follow these steps:
- Open the E-Statement and Internet Banking enrollment form.
- Provide the requested information for all your accounts.
- Complete your personal information.
My100Bank Mobile Login Steps
You can also login to My100Bank on your mobile device. You can gain access either by going to the login page directly, or by using one of the apps that are available. For the first option, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the browser on your mobile device, and go to mb.my100bank.com, the My100Bank mobile login website.
- Tap the Mobile Banking Guide button.
- On the next page, input your Online ID and Password in the requested fields.
- Tap “Sign In” to access your account.
My100Bank Mobile Login via Apple Devices
The My100Bank apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Once you download the apps, the login process is similar. Here are the steps to logging in via the Apple app.
- Download the Centennial Bank Mobile app from the iTunes Store.
- Open the app once the installation is complete.
- Enter the username and password for your My100Bank account.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed to your accounts.
My100Bank Mobile Login via Android Devices
The following steps teach you how to login to your account using the Android app.
- Download the app from Google Play.
- Once the app has installed on your device, open it.
- Input your login credentials in the available fields.
- Tap the button marked “Continue” to access your accounts.
My100Bank Login Problems
The most common problem you may encounter is forgetting your password. If that happens, click on the blue “Forgot Password” button on the login page. You will then receive instructions on your email for how to reset your password. To use this recovery method, you need to be using a computer from which you have previously accessed your account. If this is not the case, you will receive a message to call customer service at (888)372-9788.
If you are locked out of your account for any reason, check the My100Bank Customer Care Center for answers to your specific issue. If you have a different problem with the site, you can look through their most frequently asked questions.
My100Bank Contact Details
Recommended Login Guide: Myciti Login