American Airlines has created an online portal to keep current and retired employees connected. The site used to be called Jetnet AA, but can now be found at smlogin.aa.com. It affords employees an opportunity to review company benefits, travel advantages, payroll information, pension advice, etc. If you want to learn how to login to your American Airlines employee account, this New Jetnet AA login guide will provide you with the necessary steps, as well as the resources you can use if you need help logging in.
New Jetnet AA Login Steps
Current or retired employees are the only ones who have access to the New Jetnet AA login site. The login process is fairly straightforward. You can login to your computer by following the steps below:
- Go to the new Jetnet AA login webpage at smlogin.aa.com. The www.jetnet.aa.com webpage is no longer available.
- Enter your AA ID number in the first box.
- Enter your AA password into the second box.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you are a first time user, you must create an account before you can gain access. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the New AA Jetnet login homepage linked above.
- Click the “first time user” link.
3. Read the short notice and click “Register now.”
4. Enter your user ID and click “Submit.”
5. Provide some personal information to create your account.
New Jetnet AA Mobile Login Steps
There is no mobile app for employees to use to access the new Jetnet login portal. However, American Airlines wanted to make sure you could access your account and other materials from anywhere, at any time. As a result, they have made their website compatible with both Apple and Android technology, and you only need to complete a few steps to log in.
- Open the browser on your device and search for smlogin.aa.com in the address bar.
- Once you open the login page, tap on the first box and enter your AA ID#.
- Enter your password in the second box.
- Tap the “Login” button.
New Jetnet AA Login Problems
To be sure that you reach the correct site, use only the links on this page to access the new Jetnet AA website. Once you get to the site, you will see it is user-friendly, and you should be able to handle any problems independently. However, as with all technology, you may experience issues that you cannot solve. If this occurs, your first step would be to contact your HR department for assistance. You could also contact the IT department at 1-888-860-6178.
One issue that you can manage online is to reset your password if you forget it. Follow these steps to do so:
- Click the “Forgot your password” link on the login homepage.
- Enter your user ID.
- Click “Next.”
- Answer the challenge questions.
- Follow the instructions to select a new password.
You can also use their Chat feature if you have any questions regarding your password, or you cannot reset it.
American Airlines Contact Details
If you want to get in touch with American Airlines for any questions or concerns, use the contact information below.
By Phone – 800-433-7300 – Speak to a customer service representative 24/7 or 800-222-2377 – Technical support
By Mail – American Airlines Corporate Offices, 4333 Amon Carter Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76155
Online – Contact Page
Via Social Media – You cannot login to Jetnet via social media, but you can stay informed using the American Airlines Facebook or Twitter page
Recommended Login Guide: Southwest Airlines Employee Login