Midcontinent Communications (Midco) is a company providing a variety of services in certain areas of the United States. If you are a Midco customer using internet, cable TV, phone, or home automation services, you understand the importance of staying connected. Midco makes this easy with convenient access to their email system and regular updates. You may already be connected, but this guide will describe the Midco webmail login steps, and provide various resources for those who are interested in logging in.
Midco Webmail Login Steps
Here are the steps to follow to log in to the Midco webmail system on a computer.
- Go to the Midco webmail login homepage at mail.midco.net.
- Your webmail username is your full email address, so enter that into the appropriate box.
- Enter your password into the next box.
- Click the green “Sign In” button.
If you don’t have an account yet, you will have to register for one following the steps below:
- Go to mail.midco.net.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “Register My Account” link.
- On the new page, input your account number, customer name, and PIN/last four digits of your SSN.
- Click “Continue” to create your account.
Note: You can find all of the information necessary to create an account on your Midco statement. If you don’t have a statement at hand, call customer support at 1.800.888.1300, or get in touch with them via their Contact page.
Midco Webmail Mobile Login Steps
You may also access Midco webmail from your mobile device’s browser.
- Open the browser on your device and enter mail.midco.net into the browser’s address bar.
- Enter your email address into the first box.
- Enter your password into the second box.
- Click “Sign In” to log in.
For more comprehensive and convenient mobile access, you can download the Midco My Account app onto your mobile device. The app not only provides access to the email system, but also lets you view your statement, pay your bills, and receive account notifications.
Midco Webmail Mobile Login via Apple
- Go to the iTunes Store and download the Midco My Account app.
- Open the app and enter your email and password.
- Tap on “Sign In.”
Midco Webmail Mobile Login via Android
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the Midco My Account app.
- Open the app.
- Input your email and password in the requested fields.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to log in.
First-time app users will need to click on “Register” to create an account, if they have not registered on the website following the steps we outlined above.
Midco Webmail Login Problems
A reliable internet connection will ensure that you are not disconnected in the middle of an email. Other than that, you should not have any issues logging into your account. If you happen to forget your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login homepage.
- Enter your complete email address, service address with zip code (or account number), and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click the blue “Submit” button to be directed to reset your password.
Midco Contact Details
Below, you will find some contact details for Midco, to help you get in touch in case of any issues during the Midco webmail login process.
By Phone – 1-800-888-1300 – 24/7 access to a customer service representative
By Mail – Midco, PO Box 5010, Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Online – Contact Us – for live chat or the social media support team, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 10 PM, or Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to 7 PM
Via Social Media – You cannot access your email via social media, but you can stay connected and informed using Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube
Midco Customer Experience Centers